Thread: How to beat this LOL

How to beat this LOL

WTF is that how to play against this ****ty formation? He got so many middlefielders.

I'd go 4-1-4-1, Defensive, Zonal, mixed passing, arrows on DR/DL & MCs

thats not illegal?? (I'm not sure ehh^^)

U can also go 4-1-1-2W-2 down both flanks. He has no wing backs and so AML and AMR can exploit it.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    thats not illegal?? (I'm not sure ehh^^)
    No that is legal though weird lols...... He has 3 Defenders, atleast 1 MC, A player on each flank, atleast 1 ST, 4 players ahead of half line(he has 5). But this is ultra attacking and has no wing backs. This formation can be used to score large no. of goals against very weak teams. But if u use it against a better team or a team anywhere near Q of yours, they will screw ur defense and beat u easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    No that is legal though weird lols...... He has 3 Defenders, atleast 1 MC, A player on each flank, atleast 1 ST, 4 players ahead of half line(he has 5). But this is ultra attacking and has no wing backs. This formation can be used to score large no. of goals against very weak teams. But if u use it against a better team or a team anywhere near Q of yours, they will screw ur defense and beat u easily.

aha, thats the law, 4 players ahead of half line, not GK+4 players in the 1st half of field LOL

I never liked this formation... won it lots of times with my 4-3-3, and remember 1 time with 4-1-2-1-2 diamond (yeap, what I say everyday, if I put players in his same position, I usually win... that's the case..)

AMC is not what we call as a "fake ST" like Leo Messi? somebody know it?^^