Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: need a formation for 10 days as im not gonna be present?

Rookie

need a formation for 10 days as im not gonna be present?

i need a formation for 10 days as 10 matches left in the league which could give me 7 or 8 wins out of 10 can plzzz anyone suggest some i think im gonna use 3n-5-2v or 4-3n-1-2 any other suggestions>> thnx in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Nihal Manzoor View Post
    i need a formation for 10 days as 10 matches left in the league which could give me 7 or 8 wins out of 10 can plzzz anyone suggest some i think im gonna use 3n-5-2v or 4-3n-1-2 any other suggestions>> thnx in advance
    4-4-2 Classic - Any red card doesn't accidently throw you into an illegal formation.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

yep, second the 4-4-2
    even if you have an injured/suspended first teamer you wont be thrown out of balance/set to an illegal formation. just make sure you have backups and autosubs set just in case

or you could lend your account to a friend you can trust, i did that and he did an awesome job for a week
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

4-4-2 should work best, i get lots of yellow cards using 4-5-1.

Pro
    How does any legal formation, with injuries or red cards, go into an illegal formation.
    I thought that the engine substitutes the player until there are no more players to make a legal squad of 14. Until then the formation remains in play.

So, my question is, why is 442 the best play, even though we have absolutely no idea what his strengths, depth or weaknesses are?

Rookie
    one more vote for 4-4-2 flat classic, it is well-balanced formation if you are not present for a long time
    DiZZee likes this.

Yes. 4-4-2 is the best option without a doubt. By far.

Cholo

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    How does any legal formation, with injuries or red cards, go into an illegal formation.
    I thought that the engine substitutes the player until there are no more players to make a legal squad of 14. Until then the formation remains in play.

So, my question is, why is 442 the best play, even though we have absolutely no idea what his strengths, depth or weaknesses are?
    yes i also have the same ques as when there are injuries and red cards how can a legal formation be an illegal and yes i have a good defense and also a good attack
    and this is my team and formation for few gamesneed a formation for 10 days as im not gonna be present?-my-team.jpg

i was inactive for 2 weeks on goonskies with the 4-2-3-1 (i call it 4-5-1 W) and suffered a few injuries and suspensions. when i checked back i found many of my matches had 80-20 against me, and a few positions out of position (i know it doesnt make sense, just bear with me) if i looked under the matchs formation tab even though the formation didnt change. my team was doing something shady when i wasnt around
    then on rags to riches for over a week when i got pissed at all the injuries using a 4-4-2. sure there were players out of position, but at least the formation wasnt messed up

just my little experience
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Banned
    I suggest you 4-4-2 Classic

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast