Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Qambu Yaasi
  • 1 Post By Rev Dino
  • 1 Post By Qambu Yaasi

Thread: Squad just isn't performing, any help?

Squad just isn't performing, any help?

In Year 4

My team is struggling to score. I am constantly losing or tieing weaker teams in league play. My last 4 league matches I am 1-2-1. My quality is a 31.1......the highest quality I played in that 4 game stretch was a 28.3 (lost 1-0). I tied a 22.3 quality (2-2) and beat a 22.6 quality by one goal 2-1.
    My teams condition and morale are always high, and maybe play one guy out of position. Defensively I am playing well, just no goals to show from it. I play a 4-1-3-2 with normal mentality, mixed passing, pressing own half, tackling normal, passing mixed, and marking zonal.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Squad just isn't performing, any help?-team.jpg  

I'll give the same advise I gave my friend yesterday

"Use the hexagon, and if it works stick with it..."
    Aaron M Wilson likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

i am at high levels, and can tell you one thing. from season to season some formations no matter what you do they just suck and some kick asses. it is an algorithm who are doing this. maybe you are just in a season where your formation is not good.
    Small dick guys area in red, blue and green.
    I did that, I won that...blah-blah-blah...

I agree that your main formations have to change from one season to another. It's the algorithm as well as the quality of the opponent's players in that level. Some hidden attributes...

But one thing I know thru experience, 4-4-2 and hexagon always offer a safety net when you are desperate.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

agree on 4-4-2 clasic, a good balanced team for unexperienced managers
    Small dick guys area in red, blue and green.
    I did that, I won that...blah-blah-blah...