DC-DC-DC
    DMC
    MC - MC
    AMR - AML
    ST - ST

DMC = blue
    ST = red
    some times it goes will and i win 6-2 and some times 1-0 and its so hard
    friend of mine using 4-4-2 and he win 9-0 7-0 6-1 amazing !! i try it once an i lose so can sone one help with orders and blue/red thanks !.
    so if there is any hep that some one can tell me about information or a good information to use i will be thankful .
    thanks a lot .

4-3-3. 2 DC's blue arrow. all the other players red. And you will do like me LOL

I recommend 4-5-1 V style ..
    it's a fantastic formation ..
    I guess ur new so I'll tell you that u will get an experience along the time .. so you will reach the Ideal formation that most suitable for your team&players cuz choosing formation is relatively ..
    so I suggest u to start with this one (I hope you have a players on these possesions)

DR -- DC -- DC -- DL
    --------- DMC -------
    ------ MC -- MC -----
    AMR ------------ AML
    --------- ST ---------

bl tawfeeq

Rookie
    ur formation is a good one u need red arrows on aml and amr and blue arrow on dmc and focus passing through flanks

Think better basic formation is 4-5-1 V-Style but you have to change between 4-3N-2(AMLR)-1 or 3-5-2V-Style or 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow diamond following adverse formation.
    Olympique Xylo - Team Lvl 9

Winner ligue seasons 2,3,4,5,6,7,8 - 2nd season 1
    Winner Champions seasons 3,4,6,7 - 2nd season 5 - 3th season 2,8
    Winner cup seasons 3,4,7,8 - 3th season 6

Are the opponents your friend thrash the same ones you meet in the league? Sometimes even weak teams can suddenly perform & minimize the damage.

My advice is to get a good experienced tall GK (192CM +), one excellent DC, MC & if u like wingers get one very good one. That's all you need to build a strong first 11.

Instead of asking wht the best formation is, ask wht tactical formation do you prefer? Wing-based? Central?

If its wing based then try variations of 3-5-2/4-4-2

If its a more central approach then try variatioms of 4-3-3/Narrow diamonds.

Build ur squad arnd d formation you want ur team to play.

Good luck

first thanks all for replay .
    i prefer 3-5-2 -> V style so i got more attacking and more goals, in this style what u guys will say about it witch players are blue/red and the orders ?
    mine orders is :
    team mentality :attacking
    focus passing : mixed
    pressing : own half
    tackling : hard
    passing : mixed
    marking : zonal
    force counterattacks - V
    play ..... - non

can any one answer what about 4-4-2 classic what orders should i use and witch players attacking like red/blue !

4-4-2 should use most of the default rules. Maybe turn on offside & play zonal. red arrows on wingers.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Rookie
    IN 3n-5-2v red arrows on aml,amr,dmc i have won 10-0 ,8-0 with these and won my 10 0f 11 matches

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast