Thread: How Can I Beat 3 DC - 3 DML DMC DMR - 2 MC - 2 ST

How Can I Beat 3 DC - 3 DML DMC DMR - 2 MC - 2 ST

How Can I Beat 3 DC - 3 DML DMC DMR - 2 MC - 2 ST-top-eleven.jpg

———-ST—ST————
    ———————————
    ———MC——-MC———
    DML——-DMC———DMR
    - —-DC—DC—–DC———

How Can I Beat This Team ? I lose 2-0 at Him in Cup .. I need at least 2-0 and if i recive one goal i need 4 more
    In 2 Days is the match and i'll play at home..please respond !!

Let us know about the difference in quality and about your previous stats facing off with this formation.

What this mean ?

I post here what team i have and i want sugestions how to put them in field to win the match in CUP !!
    How Can I Beat 3 DC - 3 DML DMC DMR - 2 MC - 2 ST-galaxy-xi.jpg

Very simple, this means that I would like to know how your first game went.

What orders did you use? Quality difference between your and his team, possesion stats etc. I realize that you have lost 0:2 playing away.

But there is a lot more to it, then just a formation.

I'll post now three photos , one with the formation of the both team that played in CUP , one with the my team how i played and one with the mentality
    How Can I Beat 3 DC - 3 DML DMC DMR - 2 MC - 2 ST-formatiile-de-joc-cupa.jpg

How Can I Beat 3 DC - 3 DML DMC DMR - 2 MC - 2 ST-echipa-mea-tip.jpg

How Can I Beat 3 DC - 3 DML DMC DMR - 2 MC - 2 ST-mentalitatea.jpg

My advantage is that Meza who is MC was suspended for this match and i played with Halita , will be able to play next match , he is my top score with 10 goals in league - 10 match, 8 goals in UCL - 5 match

Ok, here is what I would think. Use 361, normal mentality, normal tackling, short passing, pressing the whole pitch, focus passing mixed, 3 blue arrows on your DC's, force counter attack.

It looks like a defensive setup, but he also could play a 352, you need to control the center of the pich. You could also start with pressing your own half and if it does not work, go to pressing the whole pitch and force hime to make mistakes.

Add red arrows to your MR an ML and go down both flanks if you are using 361. Either way, it looks like you need to control possesion, depending on how strong he is you could also go with man on man marking, (his players need to be weaker than yours).

3 - DC or DL DC DR ? and if i play with 3 on back i don't need a DMC ? he has good attacking , is not a risk to recive goal only with 3 DC ? and i have only 2 MC i need one more to play 3-5-2 look at my team what players i have and think at a team that i can qualify !!

I know that you are missing another DMC and another AMC, I was thinking two DMC's will provide double coverage against his ST's, 1 MR and 1 ML to provide single coverage against his DMR and DML, 2 AMC's to provide support to your 1 ST.

You could also try 3142, 3 DC's, 1 DMC with red arrow to support your Midfielders, arrows up on your MR and ML. Still force counter to get him to come out and make mistakes with , press your own half, normal tackling, normal mentality, focus passing mixed and mixed passing.

I get that this could be risky but sometimes you have to gamble a bit. My emergency formation would be 424.

ST ST
    AMR AML arrows up
    MC MC
    DL DC DC DR

Attacking or hard attacking, normal or hard tackle, passing long, pressing the whole pitch, no force counter, off side trap on, if you have faster defenders, focus passing mixed.

But that is just me, him leading 2:0 does not mean the end.

I think 3-1-4-2 is good no? It's very important DMC now? Or 3-4-1-2? Mentality should be hard atacking i need to score at least 2 goals and recive 0

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast