Thread: 3-4-3

3-4-3

Could someone help me urgently plz
    I will play tonight against a friend who is using 3-4-3 flat
    I have to win at least 2-0
    Please help me with the best attacking formation and orders to win this match
    Thank u very much

Just beat a 343 with 451 V. Normal mentality, normal tackle, pressing your own half, focus passing down both flanks, long balls, blue arrow on your DMC, red arrows on your DL, DR, AML, AMR. Force counter on.

Good luck buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by Marco Brown View Post
    Just beat a 343 with 451 V. Normal mentality, normal tackle, pressing your own half, focus passing down both flanks, long balls, blue arrow on your DMC, red arrows on your DL, DR, AML, AMR. Force counter on.

Good luck buddy!
    Agreed, but i prefer to use mixed passing.
    YOU're MANAGER, YOU MANAGE

Congratulation Arsenal!!
    Hope these thread could help you, Formation-Tactic and GUIDE

Agreed, I was trying to by pass his mid, since I only have to MC's. Also, my only loss this season was against him while using the butterfly. I lost 1:2. I was able to beat him 4:0 with the 451V.

press your own half against 3 strikers?? i dont think its good idea...against 3 strikers you must do everything to not ball sent to the strikers so i guess you must play whole pitch

I disagree buddy, when you press the whole pitch, everyone on your team will go deep inside your opponents half to get the ball. This opens your half up to be out countered.

I use pressing the whole pitch as an emergency order, just in case I fall behind and I need to make up. It also tires your players much quicker since they are running up and down the field to get the ball.

This is just my experience.
    If a man has the right attitude, even if he is average, he'll work hard enough to play well. As long as he thinks he can be good, that's all that counts.

-Bear Bryant-

League Champion: 11*

Champions League Winner: 5*

Cup Winner: 2*

Treble Winner Level: 1

ROLL TIDE

Charleston, South Carolina Title Town USA

imagine you face super attacking formation...like 3n-4-3 with 3 st and motivated ml mr (in attack will be aml amr) and 3mc support from behind...its not so risky? you dont think so...you will be most of time under attack so i think in some cases play whole pitch is recommended...its my opinion and here we just talk about game and experience my friend but i respect your opinion too

Banned
    Just use any formation which focuses on down the flanks...

Quote Originally Posted by hasanf View Post
    imagine you face super attacking formation...like 3n-4-3 with 3 st and motivated ml mr (in attack will be aml amr) and 3mc support from behind...its not so risky? you dont think so...you will be most of time under attack so i think in some cases play whole pitch is recommended...its my opinion and here we just talk about game and experience my friend but i respect your opinion too
    No worries buddy, I do respect your opinion, I personally just would not use it. That is all. If you have good experience, pressing the whole pitch, then that is great.

Everyone has their own preference
    If a man has the right attitude, even if he is average, he'll work hard enough to play well. As long as he thinks he can be good, that's all that counts.

-Bear Bryant-

League Champion: 11*

Champions League Winner: 5*

Cup Winner: 2*

Treble Winner Level: 1

ROLL TIDE

Charleston, South Carolina Title Town USA

Countered 3-4-3 today with 3-2-2-2-1 Bfly. Won 3:0.
    "Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that." - Bill Shankly.

Round 3 * League 2xFirst * CL 1xFirst