Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PLEASE, Final round Champions // unusual tactic 3-6-1

PLEASE, Final round Champions // unusual tactic 3-6-1

Hello guys.
    My team is better than my opponent. I have 7 more quality than him. and He is my real life brother.

He defeated me in the league, 2-1 away, using a unusual 361 tactic.
    ----------G----------
    ----DC-DC-DC--------
    -DML----------------
    MR--MC----MC---MR
    ----AMC----------
    -----------ST----- (the AMC in thew right and the ST in the left).

Please, somebody help me to set a counter to this tactic. And the orders. I have a good squad, and versatily players. Can do any formation.

nobody? I really need help.

I would give it a try with 3N-1-2-3(AML/AMC/AMR)-1
    sure you can move your DMC to the left to block his AMC

Thanks for the tip...

maybe I will use it

I was thinking in Use 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow diamond, that can be the counter for a regular 3N-1-4-1-1

Any more tips?

I usually say that defenses of 3 are easy to beat, the diamond I thing is a good idea but I think perfectly a 4-3-3 can win too.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I usually say that defenses of 3 are easy to beat, the diamond I thing is a good idea but I think perfectly a 4-3-3 can win too.

I will think seroiusly about follow your advice,
    And about orderS?

I use this:
    -mentality offensive,
    -mixed passing
    -pressure in all the field
    -normal tackling
    -long passing
    -zonal marking,
    -counter attack and off side active,

If you click on my signature where says team's page, you will see the strategy in 1st page, and too you will see that in my pics I put arrows always in same positions, 2 blue 8 red.
    But you have to know every player in your team, so, if one plays well in a place, don't touch. If you have something that for you works well, do it.
    Too can be good idea, if the name of a ST or MC don't appear in 50 minutes, change this for another, but all depends of how you know your players mate.

Rookie
    against that formation i would go with 3w-1-4-2...3 defenders are not easy to beat...he has only 1 striker so no need for more than 3 defenders...i would up my dl and ml as he has no dr....normal mentality down both flanks mixed passing hard tackling(i really like hard tackling used it all season and probabably will end the league undefeated with only 1 draw won the cup last night against better opposition and have the cl final tonight) counter on...i bet my left nut that if u go this way no way in hell he beats u

Quote Originally Posted by whiterabbit View Post
    against that formation i would go with 3w-1-4-2...3 defenders are not easy to beat...he has only 1 striker so no need for more than 3 defenders...i would up my dl and ml as he has no dr....normal mentality down both flanks mixed passing hard tackling(i really like hard tackling used it all season and probabably will end the league undefeated with only 1 draw won the cup last night against better opposition and have the cl final tonight) counter on...i bet my left nut that if u go this way no way in hell he beats u
    I will copy that, whiterabbit. Could be usefull in near future.
    But when you posted, the game had begun.
    Anyways, I used Narrow Diamond.
    I used red arrows in MY MCs, Normal mentality, Normal Tackling, Middle, mix passing, and onal and win 3-1...thanks for answers.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by George Campos de Oliveira View Post
    I will copy that, whiterabbit. Could be usefull in near future.
    But when you posted, the game had begun.
    Anyways, I used Narrow Diamond.
    I used red arrows in MY MCs, Normal mentality, Normal Tackling, Middle, mix passing, and onal and win 3-1...thanks for answers.
    no problem mate glad that u won the game....just remember that it's important to mark the am in formations that use am...at least that's my 2 cents

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast