Thread: How to beat 4-3n-1-2

How to beat 4-3n-1-2

In the cup i have to play versus a team with almost exact my skills but a really weird formation...

DL DC DC DR
    MC MC MC
    AMC
    ST ST

I lost my first match at home with 2-0, and now i think i gonna lose it again, is there anybody with a good advise

first game i played 4-3N-2(AML/AMR)-1 and i had no ball possion and so i changed one MC to DMC into
    4-5-1 V-Style but i lost it anyway.

Please tell me what to do? i need a 3-0 or higher, i dont think i can make it right!?

Play the butterfly 32221, down both flanks, mixed/ long passing, own half pressing, arrows on AML, AMR, normal tackle, force counter on or 3142, same orders.
    Last edited by Marco Brown; 02-13-2014 at 11:32 PM.
    If a man has the right attitude, even if he is average, he'll work hard enough to play well. As long as he thinks he can be good, that's all that counts.

-Bear Bryant-

League Champion: 11*

Champions League Winner: 5*

Cup Winner: 2*

Treble Winner Level: 1

ROLL TIDE

Charleston, South Carolina Title Town USA

Thanks MAN!!

Quote Originally Posted by Marco Brown View Post
    Play the butterfly 32221, down both flanks, mixed/ long passing, own half pressing, arrows on AML, AMR, normal tackle, force counter on or 3142, same orders.

I won it 3-1 and so i made it to the next round!!!!!!!!! I played the butterfly and with normal mentality, and when i was at 2-0 i changed to offensive, but i got the 2-1 so i changed to defensive for the last 30 minutes and won it 3-1!!!!!