Thread: What is best for me to do?

Rookie

What is best for me to do?

My team won the first leg of the cup (which was at home) 2 - 1. Since that game my opponents have brought new players!! Should i set my team mentality to hard defense to hold the lead? or just defensive or normal? what should i do? and i will not be able to watch the match!

Thanks
    Last edited by mattyg1306; 02-21-2014 at 05:17 PM.

Just put your Best players with the formation you think they do better.
    Whend i am playing against stronger teams i usually play normal mentality.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Really, don't know what to say, because only you know your players and know what can they do. But I've seen lots of times teams with low quality winning with a defensive tactic and using counters.
    For the other side, if you have a good scorer in some position, and you have confidence in the team you can go in the attack and try to score, without fear.
    YOU MANAGE

Rookie
    go for defensive mentality with counter attacks on and hope for a win by a small margin

i sugest you leave it the same for 25-30 minutes of the game if u get dominated change to hard tackle with defensive mentality and counter attacks, anyhow you will win cuz his new players need time to adjust so they wont make a good game

Rookie
    Thanks for everones help, sorry for this slow reply but I used my normal tactics, i lost the game 4-3 but i have made it though to the Quarter Finals of the cup drawing the away leg today 1-1