Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: 4-3-3 "Total Football"

The opponent is creating a lot of dangerous goal scoring chances. Im not sure if switching to Very offensive mentality and Hard tackling really helps..

Quote Originally Posted by bulle View Post
    The opponent is creating a lot of dangerous goal scoring chances. Im not sure if switching to Very offensive mentality and Hard tackling really helps..
    I had the same problem, opponent becomes dangerous in the game with their goal scoring chances so I tried with the counter off and it helped me a lot. I still got a lot of chances but the opponent doesn't get dangerous in front of my goal. Try it hope it helps!
    bulle likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco Brown View Post
    Whenever I did use this formation, I went ALWAYS unbeaten when I was playing against 442 c. I will use it again tonight in the cup semi finals against a 352 and see what happens.
    Lost against 4-4-2 classic at home with 2-1. Ball possession was 51-49. Played with very offensive mentality and hard tackle + without counterattacks through whole game.

This game is really weird sometimes. Lost 6-0 at home against 4-2(DMC)-3(AML-AMC-AMR)-2
    My team rate 52.3 vs 47.2

FML

Apprentice
    It really works! I have never won a similar gap against a 4-4-2 classic! look at the result ...
    It must be said that the opponent was not as strong as me (his Q is 62.1 while mine is equal to 66.1), however due to the performance with 4 goals scrap (without having conceded) I qualified for the next stage of Champions in the first place of my group!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4-3-3 "Total Football"-immagine.jpg  
    Marco Brown likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Marco Brown View Post
    I also noticed, that if you start to receive bookings, you should change to hard tackle. Or if your opponent starts to have scoring chances you should switch to hard attacking.

If I play against 3 DC's I leave the red arrow off of my AMC, if I play against 4 defenders I add the red arrow to my AMC. If my opponent has a DMC I move my AMR up by one square.
    Sorry, Marco Brown, you mean that if you're going to get yellow cards, you can turn in hard takle? Is it no longer more dangerous? In this way there is no danger about getting red cards?
    Last edited by Bubba; 04-18-2014 at 01:12 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234