Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: 4-3-3 "Total Football"

So, what if I put red arrows on my AML/AMR -- will their morale and performance drop, because they will be playing out of position? Also, there is no bracket directly above them.

Quote Originally Posted by dec2k View Post
    So, what if I put red arrows on my AML/AMR -- will their morale and performance drop, because they will be playing out of position? Also, there is no bracket directly above them.
    I know what you mean, also in this case the Nordeus support team told me that if you would do that, your AMR and AML would assume Striker like tasks, I think that arrows do different things on different positions. I did not notice any significant drops in moral or ratings when there was not an opposing defender. I personally do not put red arrows on AML or AMR unless I am playing against a 3N in the defense.
    If a man has the right attitude, even if he is average, he'll work hard enough to play well. As long as he thinks he can be good, that's all that counts.

-Bear Bryant-

League Champion: 11*

Champions League Winner: 5*

Cup Winner: 2*

Treble Winner Level: 1

ROLL TIDE

Charleston, South Carolina Title Town USA

5/4 Street of El Manana, 19-2000 Melancholy Hill, Plastic Beach.
    I've been using this formation to counter weird formations and 4-4-2. Very dominant formation..but i notice that my players are very tired everytime i'm using it. Is it because of the arrows? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Leandra Marina View Post
    Can u tell performance/form of your player? I heard so many arrow not good
    I play with 10 arrows and I won the last 5 Champions league editions that I played LOL

Total football works for me couple of seasons ago but now a strange 4-2(dmc)-2(mc)-2 works for me..maybe i send ss later..

That is good, "total football" still works for my team. But I am trending now towards 3142, 41212 nd and the 3313. It seems as long iris attacking my team seems to be doing ok.
    If a man has the right attitude, even if he is average, he'll work hard enough to play well. As long as he thinks he can be good, that's all that counts.

-Bear Bryant-

ROLL TIDE

Works very well.

3 victories since i change to Total.

4-3-3 "Total Football"-total.jpg

Ty for formation
    Marco Brown likes this.

Sure, I am glad Good luck buddy. I still use it sometimes)

-Bear Bryant-

ROLL TIDE

I Agree with Marco apsolutely, but I need explanation from him what is the exact time when he makes change tactics. 5 min before kick off, 6 min before kick off or when the game begins immidiately ? Becouse the engine does not give to change tactic something about 4-5 min before kick off.

Quote Originally Posted by Doom Rides View Post
    I Agree with Marco apsolutely, but I need explanation from him what is the exact time when he makes change tactics. 5 min before kick off, 6 min before kick off or when the game begins immidiately ? Becouse the engine does not give to change tactic something about 4-5 min before kick off.
    I usually change as soon as the game starts, I would make sure that the orders are already in place and that the players are set, so the only thing I have to do after kick off is to move the players in their positions.

-Bear Bryant-

ROLL TIDE

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast