Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Is 4-2-1-3 best formation this season?

My team brings up brilliant players but they usually leave before they are 20.
    Sporting has one of the 5 top academies in Europe.
    Figo, Cristiano, Nani, Veloso, Moutinho.
    William Carvalho made his debut in the main team this year and we already have scouts from the big sharks after him every game.
    The football tycoons destroyed football.
    We have a Cup Winners Cup, I doubt we'll ever win anything again.

Lucky youssss....i come from a country where the FA is reluctant to privatise the domestic league so that it cud be good enough to be classified as Class A in order to qualify for 2 Asian CL. And the world wonders why we are so fascinated with European football...

Do you think it's good?

Here in Europe the people want to revert this madness, to go back to good homemade football, to have again predominantly national teams, to have players earn human wages and to get rid of spoiled billionaires and glory hunters.
    fugazi likes this.

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    Do you think it's good?

Here in Europe the people want to revert this madness, to go back to good homemade football, to have again predominantly national teams, to have players earn human wages and to get rid of spoiled billionaires and glory hunters.
    As someone from England and a lifelong Gooner even i would rather see the big leagues given less places in the CL. Even if that meant my team missing out. Every nations Champions should be automatically entered if there's any spaces left then give it to the holders or by UEFAs wacky ranking system.
    Sartres Disciples Lvl 12

League
    Champions lvl 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10,11,12,13 Runner up lvl 8
    26-0-0 Lvl 4

Champions League Lvl 3,4,6,7,8,9,12,13 Runner up Lvl 2,5,10

Cup Lvl 4,12 Runner up Lvl 7 3rd Place Lvl 2

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

Well I don't agree with the current UEFA CL format where England themselves get 4 spots. It should the CHAMPIONS who should qualify. Then you wouldn't get the xx runners-up to the champions winning the CL. The old EC was great.

Having said that, our FA is in shambles, the league is mis-managed so a breath of fresh air (new management of FA & league) would a be very welcomed change. Another joke is that they use league sponsorship money to fund the national team expenses....
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    What country are you from Qambu???

What people seem to forget when they talk about keeping the CL in it's current format is that if it went back to champions only the popularity of the Europa league would increase massively. I hate the seeding system too i wanna see groups of death from the beginning, back in the good old knockout days it was open.

You could even give the winner of the Europa league a CL place that would make both tournaments amazing in my opinion. But as both UEFA and FIFA are a bunch of corrupt idiotic barons i can't see that happening
    Sartres Disciples Lvl 12

League
    Champions lvl 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10,11,12,13 Runner up lvl 8
    26-0-0 Lvl 4

Champions League Lvl 3,4,6,7,8,9,12,13 Runner up Lvl 2,5,10

Cup Lvl 4,12 Runner up Lvl 7 3rd Place Lvl 2

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

Quote Originally Posted by satansboss View Post
    What country are you from Qambu???

What people seem to forget when they talk about keeping the CL in it's current format is that if it went back to champions only the popularity of the Europa league would increase massively. I hate the seeding system too i wanna see groups of death from the beginning, back in the good old knockout days it was open.

You could even give the winner of the Europa league a CL place that would make both tournaments amazing in my opinion. But as both UEFA and FIFA are a bunch of corrupt idiotic barons i can't see that happening
    Malaysia, of course... where the people are kinda friendly, the food great and the football could be much much better.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Rookie
    i play 4-4-2 played it for 2 consecutive seasons now and i am cup final away from back to back treble. In league i have not lost a game since level 1 i am level 3 now and in level 2 and level 3 thus far( 2 games to go) i only have 2 draws and in both seasons i scored over 100 goals and conceived under 10. My team is not the best in Q as i have a 25Q team and i only brought in 1 player this whole season. Basically i have the same team from last season. I believe that what's more important than the display of the team are the orders and arrows. I use a lot of arrows and unconventional orders. Every player in my team has an arrow. So you can put them however u want in the field important is the shape of your team when attacking and when defending

You do realize that 4-4-2 is the super default, super powerful formation? Once you get a balanced set of players, playing 4-4-2 will win you matches. It's a formation I've been itching to play for one whole season, but the fact that it is too "default", turns me off from playing it. Why don't you challenge yourself and explore other formations.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123