Thread: How to defeat this formation

How to defeat this formation

Im going to have a match in Cup vs some guy with nice team (he has 29.6 stars and me 29.9)
    he is using this formation:

How to defeat this formation-el.jpg

and im going to use this one:

How to defeat this formation-syu.jpg

Mentality: Normal
    Attacks: Through the middle
    Pressing: Own Half
    Tackling: Normal
    Passing Style: Mixed
    Marking: Man-on-Man

Yes Force Counterattacks
    Offside No

i need suggestions please

Apprentice
    i doubt he use that formation, it illegal. mean, he only get 20% ball posession, his goalkeeper is not in goal

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    I personaly would not play so narrow! you need a DL AND DR, play 3 at the back DL.DC,DR and the same at least 3/4 in midfield simular, ML,MC,MC,MR, you now can hit him on the flanks! either play 2 or 3 ST up front or 1 AMC and ST. I would play offsides but uncheck force counter attacks!, tackling normal or hard, marking Zonal the rest looks ok.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

So what if the goalie was not an error, feel free to attack alone, this is my opinion sorry if not right attention you need.
    doc truyen ngan sau đó triển khai game flappy bird và cả tai game ngo tien nhé.
    Last edited by huyenham; 07-13-2014 at 06:51 AM.
    Dạo này dự án mới là SEO cái du lịch úc và cái dịch vụ làm visa khoai vãi lúa luôn. Sau nhiều ngày thì lại phải nhận thêm cái du lich chau au điên rồ này nữa rồi Ờ thì giờ phải thêm cái Cooking Methods.