Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Tell us your most succsesfull formations!

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Aparício View Post
    I tried almost every possible order's with(counter,tackling,pressing) and normal too... with the same result... it really looks like they are ****ing me up.... its a silly conspiracy idea, but thats just like how it feels right now.

I've handled it well so far....

Attachment 20914

But this season, have been a disaster, since the beginning, please send me some thoughts.
    What are you arrows set at? and try these settings Normal, mixed ownhalf, normal,mixed , zonal, in that order!, you cant keep this up for much longer!.
    Aparício likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    What are you arrows set at? and try these settings Normal, mixed ownhalf, normal,mixed , zonal, in that order!, you cant keep this up for much longer!.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantas View Post
    You're just unlucky I guess, my advice to you is play normal tackling not soft.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aparício View Post
    I tried almost every possible order's with(counter,tackling,pressing) and normal too... with the same result... it really looks like they are f!@king me up.... its a silly conspiracy idea, but thats just like how it feels right now.

I've handled it well so far....

Attachment 20914

---------------- / / ----------------------

Hi there,

It looks like its solved, i think that the most important change was the "normal-tackling" and most important, associated with "zonal-defence style" i'l be updating the continuation of my stats, but so for it's looking good.

Although it's a friendly, his team is clearly superior to mine, and i had two games before for the league and also for the champions, that resulted on winning.

Here are some pics with the formation/orders and the stats.

Attachment 20999 Attachment 21000 Attachment 21001 Attachment 21002 Attachment 21003 Attachment 21004
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 03-15-2014 at 12:34 PM.

I had huge success with 4-3n(mc)-2(aml,amr)-1 for 3 seasons as i won 3/3 leagues and 2 CL but i changed because it was not the same lately

4-4-2. best formation ever Tell us your most succsesfull formations!-schermata-03-2456732-alle-13.56.57.png

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Leandra Marina View Post
    My win against lv5 manager is cup. he 5Q better then me + was away match

last cup i got kicked because of 1-1 and 0-0, enemy team much much much stronger and use 5-4-1, i using 4-3-3.

then switch to formation above and won everything
    Nice to hear,bro..
    Im at level 5 too..hope to play u one day..

Maybe U can add me @ my FB: dotttuan@yahoo.com so we can have fun game...
    My favorite: GK-3DC-3MC-2 (AML/AMR)-ST
    Nice weekend,bro!!!

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Great you have found your winning formation! now stick to it, dont start changing it to a different one every time play against a different formation! or a higher player!, just alter your match settings and arrows to suit! number 1 rule IF ITS NOT BROKEN DONT FIX IT.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123