Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: What is the Best way to get lots of 6/7 stars ?

What is the Best way to get lots of 6/7 stars ?

Hi, I have a quick question for you guys

How are a lot of you having a lot of 6/7 stars player in your team, what strategies do you use ?

Do you buy scouts and train them, or 5 stars players and power train them, or even something else ?

I also wanted to say that I buy no tokens (i get 100-125 a season by farming), so there might be options that I can't afford

Thanks !

In my main team i have 13 scouts at the moment 1 of them very near of being a 7*, thats because i try to buy 5 and 4* fast trainers and train them everyday, a few i have made a bit of PT.
    Also being in a LEAGUE last season with 5 token buyer, ending in 8th place helped.

If you buy scouts buy the ones between 22-24 years old near the 7th star, that way they keep the 6th star more time If are not able to PT.

The easyer way is to Tank some seasons, using those seasons to only train.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Look, for 18 years old that are very expensive (Nordeus Gens), they usually show up at the beginning of each season but they will also show up during the "quite time" of your server, when people are not selling players. Buy them, power train them and give them time on the field to develop, the quality should be 1before scout i.e. scout is 60, you should get a young fellow rated 59 to get the max out of him Good luck!
    If a man has the right attitude, even if he is average, he'll work hard enough to play well. As long as he thinks he can be good, that's all that counts.

-Bear Bryant-

League Champion: 11*

Champions League Winner: 5*

Cup Winner: 2*

Treble Winner Level: 1

ROLL TIDE

Charleston, South Carolina Title Town USA

I usually buy 4 scouts and each seasons nd 2-3 18 year old's. Currently, I have 7 scouts, 4 world class and the rest is all upper 5* players.
    If a man has the right attitude, even if he is average, he'll work hard enough to play well. As long as he thinks he can be good, that's all that counts.

-Bear Bryant-

ROLL TIDE

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    As your on a 100-125 token budget look to buy two scouts a season and when the next season come do the same again but in different positions!, the idea being you gradually over 4/5 season fill your team with scouts that all have special abilities!,you wont find 18y scouts on the scout list it just never happens so try to buy 22-25y players!, if you can not get Q4 OR Q9 then get Q3 or Q8 they will get to scouts with match time and regular training quite quickly!, I find this way you are getting good value for you players as each scout player will serve you 3/4/5 seasons!, during the season still look out for the odd bargain on the auction as you can still pick good players up for 1-3 tokens if you dont go for SAs or 4 and 9s!.
    I dont like power training as I think it cost to much and takes to much time, Dont use the negotiations as I find it works out a heavy buy at times!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Quote Originally Posted by Guillaume Payeur View Post
    What is the Best way to get lots of 6/7 stars ?
    Working for Nordeus.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    As your on a 100-125 token budget look to buy two scouts a season and when the next season come do the same again but in different positions!, the idea being you gradually over 4/5 season fill your team with scouts that all have special abilities!,you wont find 18y scouts on the scout list it just never happens so try to buy 22-25y players!, if you can not get Q4 OR Q9 then get Q3 or Q8 they will get to scouts with match time and regular training quite quickly!, I find this way you are getting good value for you players as each scout player will serve you 3/4/5 seasons!, during the season still look out for the odd bargain on the auction as you can still pick good players up for 1-3 tokens if you dont go for SAs or 4 and 9s!.
    I dont like power training as I think it cost to much and takes to much time, Dont use the negotiations as I find it works out a heavy buy at times!.
    Correct, scout players are not available at the age of 18, but you can get close to a scout (1 quality point difference, before reaching scout level in some cases). I do prefer power training, guess it's a way of how you prefer to reach top quality. I do have a lot of videos and offers available to replenish boosters, I also live on a 176 token budget per season, but that is just me.

-Bear Bryant-

ROLL TIDE

Quote Originally Posted by Marco Brown View Post
    Correct, scout players are not available at the age of 18, but you can get close to a scout (1 quality point difference, before reaching scout level in some cases). I do prefer power training, guess it's a way of how you prefer to reach top quality. I do have a lot of videos and offers available to replenish boosters, I also live on a 176 token budget per season, but that is just me.
    Lol I am a token farmer and have over 3000T in the bank!, bud , but this is only recent, I used to rely on about the exact same amount of tokens as this person and what I said earlier is how I managed my first 7 seasons with good success!. You cant afford to power train on that budget so a couple of scouts a season is a good way to go.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    Lol I am a token farmer and have over 3000T in the bank!, bud , but this is only recent, I used to rely on about the exact same amount of tokens as this person and what I said earlier is how I managed my first 7 seasons with good success!. You cant afford to power train on that budget so a couple of scouts a season is a good way to go.
    Amazing job with farming... I do buy 176 at the beginning of each season and complete a few offers to have around a 1000. I do believe, that they should offer videos etc in every country...
    Last edited by Marco Brown; 04-05-2014 at 02:48 AM.

-Bear Bryant-

ROLL TIDE

Quote Originally Posted by Marco Brown View Post
    Amazing job with farming... I do buy 176 at the beginning of each season and complete a few offers to have around a 1000. I do believe, that they should offer videos etc in every country...
    Yes it is very unfair this crops up in lots of threads, I dont know why that is I can only presume that the games main sponsors target the UK for its main product marketing!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast