Thread: Does anybody know how to beat this formation?

Cool Does anybody know how to beat this formation?

Please can somebody tell me how to beat this formation? Also if you could provide all team orders and arrows on players I would be very grateful!Does anybody know how to beat this formation?-screen-shot-2014-04-10-13.29.33.jpg

u can use 4-3N-3 if you have better mc ,, or you can use 4-3N-2(aml/amr)-1 if you have better wings
    in case the match is home u can use orders ( attacking-mixed passes - normal attackiing-whole pitch on pressing - zonal ) u can use force counter attack if you have better players than ur opp
    in case the match is away use same orders just make it normal in team mentality and during the match u can change it depend on the score

yeah, with my usual 4-3-3 I beat this formation.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Your definatly need four at the back to match him and cover for all of his attacking players!, the rest is up to you! I would say 4-4-3 or 4-4-2 or 4-1-3-2, red arrows on the midfield and strikers,Hard tackling, zonal marking, press own half!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Grant View Post
    Please can somebody tell me how to beat this formation? Also if you could provide all team orders and arrows on players I would be very grateful!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-04-10 at 13.29.33.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	71.2 KB 
ID:	22069
    Yes.. I usually beat them with 1 of the 4 formation:
    4-3n-1-2/4-3n-3/3-5-2V/4-3n/2W(AML/AMR)-1..sure you need back 4...
    P/s: 4-5-1V also one of my favorite formations..keke.. ( I also like hexagon and Christmas tree..Im the fan of attacking team, but ofcoz sometimes u facing stronger team, especially in CUP..U need to defense or even hard defensive and counter attack..no attacking)
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 04-10-2014 at 02:31 PM.