Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Can someone help me finding a good formation ?

Can someone help me finding a good formation ?

I had a problem in finding the best formation for my team in the past few seasons. I once got a double in a season (League & CL) with this formation:

----ST---ST----
    -AML-AMC-AMR-
    ----------------
    ------DMC------
    DL--DC--DC--DR

I won the final in CL that season 7-1 !

But then, in the new season, my team looked bad with the formation. Until now I still have problems in finding the best formation for my team.... T T

Any suggestions of good defensive/attacking formations? Any help/advice is welcomed

This is my current team... (forget about the formation in the pic,i don't know what formation to use)
    Can someone help me finding a good formation ?-10253753_749855568382101_4172471536913775952_n.jpg

Apprentice
    Your current team and formation actually looks fine, keep this formation, change the tactic to: attack down both flanks, mixed passing, own half, zonal mark.You dont have to change to the new one, just pick the formation you like the most and we will give you tactic suggestion

Some thoughts from me

Build a team around your best (consistent) player and use that formation as your main one.

Some hints, if your consistent player is an
    1. AMC - 4-4-1-1 or 4-3-1-2
    2. Winger - V style, Hexagon
    3. Striker - Midfield heavy formation like 3-5-2 Motivated, 4-5-1 Motivated
    4. A combination of defensive players - play a defensive formation

I recommend you invest on a good winger as they are playing a role as an extra striker.

PS I would remove the arrows from the strikers and maybe, just, maybe, keep it only on one. I have the impression that if they have red arrows, they will be too far out to receive a pass then your wingers would have to go thru all the tackles to bring the ball to his feet.
    Last edited by Qambu Yaasi; 04-11-2014 at 08:54 AM.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Guys, how about this...

-------ST-------
    -AML-AMC-AMR-
    -----MC-MC----
    ------DMC------

Is this fine? If yes, how do I put the orders and arrows?
    --DC--DC--DC--

My strikers aren't scoring much goals, so maybe putting only 1 striker is good enough.... It's actually my AMC and wingers do the scoring job

Quote Originally Posted by Amirul Azhar View Post
    Guys, how about this...

-------ST-------
    -AML-AMC-AMR-
    -----MC-MC----
    ------DMC------

Is this fine? If yes, how do I put the orders and arrows?
    --DC--DC--DC--
    I prefer the 3-5-2V over that. Normal mentality (because attacking will expose you to counters vs your 3 DC), short passing, normal tacking, focus down wings
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Well,I used to take a look at the threads posted, but it's hardly effective...

Quote Originally Posted by Amirul Azhar View Post
    My strikers aren't scoring much goals, so maybe putting only 1 striker is good enough.... It's actually my AMC and wingers do the scoring job
    Play lone striker that is providing assists (if he cant score). Then play 4-4-1-1 (both flanks) or 4-2-3-1 (thru the middle)

3-5-2V you need very good wingers and good defenders to make it work. I played tht when I won the league.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Another suggestion I can make is to play your AMC as a striker to partner your other ST and then play 4-4-2 Hexagon.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    I prefer the 3-5-2V over that. Normal mentality (because attacking will expose you to counters vs your 3 DC), short passing, normal tacking, focus down wings
    So,is offside trap needed?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast