Thread: 3n-5-2 V style orders (plz help)

Question 3n-5-2 V style orders (plz help)

hey guys i have to face 4-1-2-1-2 ND i think that 3n-5-2v style is good my opponent is 1 star better than me so my orders h

mentality:Normal
    focus passing-thorugh the midle
    pressing style-own half
    tackling style-normal
    passing style-mixed
    marking style-zonal
    counterattack- yes
    offside-no
    is i m right plz guide me i need to win this any mistakes and plz suggest arrows
    i had put red arrows on AML and AMR and DMC. blue arrows on DC left and DC right plz help guys
    Last edited by Shoaib Parkar; 04-09-2014 at 05:52 PM.

I don't think through the middle is a good idea. You have two wingers, use them. I would say down both flanks or mixed. Don't put red arrow on your DMC because 41212 has an AMC, if your DMC pushes high up in the pitch his AMC will play free without being pressed. Then in front of your GK there will be 3 (him with 2 ST + 1 AMC) versus 2 (you, 2 DC) situation.

Let us know how it went and what strategy you have used, it will surely help other users in any case.

Rookie
    normal, down both flanks, mixed, zonal, own half, hard tackling, counter on, offside off. Red arrows on AML/R and both STs. Blue arrows on all 3 DCs.

Because your opponent is stronger thn you, i suggest you to play defensive. Attack down both flanks, own half, long passing, and zonal marking. And also force counter attack. Good luck.
    YOU're MANAGER, YOU MANAGE

Congratulation Arsenal!!
    Hope these thread could help you, Formation-Tactic and GUIDE