Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 4-3-3 or 4-2-2-2 hexagon

Rookie
    did u check the link nd by the way I have stuck to this formation nd won against formations wic u showed or against formations dat r known to counter hexagon.so dnt show dis crap.u have played wid hexagon occasionally and won.but u really dnt have the experience of playing wid heagon.pls end dis fight.we r not here to prove whether one is right or wrong, but to help ppl,respect other's suggestions nd also make it a gud learning experience 4 us even.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by abhijeet_7795 View Post
    did u check the link nd by the way I have stuck to this formation nd won against formations wic u showed or against formations dat r known to counter hexagon.so dnt show dis crap.u have played wid hexagon occasionally and won.but u really dnt have the experience of playing wid heagon.pls end dis fight.we r not here to prove whether one is right or wrong, but to help ppl,respect other's suggestions nd also make it a gud learning experience 4 us even.
    U want people stop but u continue your childish..evidences stronger than words. Show us same record u have against this formation by posting the real photo here..
    Nothing is correct 100%..and I also not saying that 100% that formation will always win hexagon but it's good counter for hexagon "it will be difficult for hexagon counter the opponents with strong defenders".. it's not always good to advice people always "hard attacking/whole pitch pressing"..It must be flexible depend on the situation..and not always forever stick on 1 formation. U can use it frequently but u must know how to adapt with other as well.. sometimes when the team so much stronger than you..u also wanna attack???that only a loser will do..learn all these then it will make a good manager. Now u understand??? .It is just like what you see from table of counter.and don't repeat did I see that table or not..check my posts b4 ask me those questions...U did not even read properly what I wrote b4.U didn't even want to help him, just wanna show off how good you are..learn to understand B4 want to talk something nonsense and show off here...
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 04-25-2014 at 06:20 PM.

Rookie
    Excuse me!!!the formation dat u used is not mentioned in the table of counter formations and I i guess no uses it.its just a formation made up by u nd is very common.As far as my reading skills are concerned,u better pay heed to urs.defence doesn't bcum strong just by 6 or 7*.it depend a lot on the morale nd the condition he was playing wid.nd who r u to call me childish who started crying and lamenting about his losses in ur thread troll results early in this season.

Famous
    Excuse me!!!the formation dat u used is not mentioned in the table of counter formations and I i guess no uses it.its just a formation made up by u nd is very common.As far as my reading skills are concerned,u better pay heed to urs.defence doesn't bcum strong just by 6 or 7*.it depend a lot on the morale nd the condition he was playing wid.nd who r u to call me childish who started crying and lamenting about his losses in ur thread troll results early in this season.
    That's why U are just a kid...U don't even know that table is made by experience????now we all know you are just a kid...that's is guide line from July Forth who is a senior here when he facing a lot of teams in his manager career and he also take experiences from other managers who have good counters against different situations then he combined them all and keep on updating .. That proved Don't know what people writing and don't understand as new kid on the block...
    About TROLL..do you know millions of them facing same like me??? Again, read the forum posts from other managers..senior, juniors all their post around...

Rookie
    nd by the way who;e pitch pressing is generally the best way to go 4 hexagon as it helps the wingers to create more chances

Rookie
    u r disgusting.the table made by JULY FOURTH doesnt support ur views nd on the contrary u r trying to prove me wrong...lol.I gave my views and supported them through dat table.AND advising hard attacking and hard tackling does not mean dat I m showing off but trying to help others nd also learn 4m others.nd as far stronger teams r concerned ,placing a dmc wud be the right way to tighten up the defence
    nd 4 ur info,constantly changing formation isn't the rigt way to go about.sticking to a formation help the players to adapt to it nd further improve.A manager known as SKIDZ who stuck to 3-1-4-2 has had great success winning the league every season.

Famous
    u r disgusting.the table made by JULY FOURTH doesnt support ur views nd on the contrary u r trying to prove me wrong...lol.I gave my views and supported them through dat table.AND advising hard attacking and hard tackling does not mean dat I m showing off but trying to help others nd also learn 4m others.nd as far stronger teams r concerned ,placing a dmc wud be the right way to tighten up the defence
    nd 4 ur info,constantly changing formation isn't the rigt way to go about.sticking to a formation help the players to adapt to it nd further improve.A manager known as SKIDZ who stuck to 3-1-4-2 has had great success winning the league every season.
    ask him whether is always hard attacking and whole pitch pressing or not..I will not make this thread mess anymore let people see it and know how good you are.That's it.
    And read carefully 1 more time what I wrote in above..like teacher repeats to a student: "Nothing is correct 100%..and I also not saying that 100% that formation will always win hexagon but it's good counter for hexagon "it will be difficult for hexagon counter the opponents with strong defenders".. it's not always good to advice people always "hard attacking/whole pitch pressing"..It must be flexible depend on the situation..and not always forever stick on 1 formation. U can use it frequently but u must know how to adapt with other as well.. sometimes when the team so much stronger than you..u also wanna attack???that only a loser will do..learn all these then it will make a good manager."
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 04-25-2014 at 06:23 PM.

Rookie
    wen did I say dat hard attacking and whole pressing is always preferable.i mentioned earlier dat own half can also be used in some situations nd even gave the option of using attacking.

Famous
    u shud definitely play attacking down both flanks,tackling hard,mentality-attacking/hard attacking,whole pitch press
    That's proved b4 I posted the 1st post.. time date everything is there....

and read it..1 example only:

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...ek-3-a-39.html

"Yesterday, 02:28 AM #385

Skidz
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Join Date:Jan 2014Location:Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United KingdomPosts:771
    Send a message via MSN to Skidz

Nordeus Corp made it 2/2 for todays matches and both turned out to be a close encounter!, first was Nordeus 2nds in the champoins league quater final first leg, we got of to a great start with Ronaldo poking home on 35mins and the Gerrard making it two shortly after the break!, but Best United pulled one back 8mins later and laid seige to our goal for the final half hour , but we held on due to a MOM performance at the back by J.Terry.
    The second game was even close when our 1st team took on 7th place Yasin FC in the league!, it was 60.8 v 66.6Q, a very tight first half with few chances and Yasin FC just shaded it!, I had to take drastic measures swithching from 3-1-4-2 to 3-4-3, I took off Scweinstieger (DMC) and brought on another striker, D.Villa, then Fabregas got booked so he was replaced with Toure, to make matters worse Lampard got injured and could not continue!, having no more MC on the bench I went I put D.Ginola In the middle!, he is a winger but needs must!. This proved a master stroke as Ginola whipped in a lovely cross for Rooney to make no mistake and head past the stranded keeper! 0-1, this only seemed to liven up Yasin FC as they then took control of the game!, they where dominting possession and Lloris had to pull of some brilliant saves to keep us in front!, not liking this one bit I took drastic measures!!!!, I switched my orders to hard attacking and fought fire with fire!! it worked we held on for a narrow 0-1 win away and keep our 100% record intact...Just!!!!!. "

UNDERSTOOD??? No more discussion..leaRn and learn and learn more..my friend...
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 04-25-2014 at 06:33 PM.

Rookie
    common,dat guy himself said he had problems with teams weaker than him or of same quality.so I wud obviously advice him whole itch pressing so he dat creates more chances nd take advantage of the large possession he is having

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast