Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 4-3-3 or 4-2-2-2 hexagon

Rookie
    u didn't observe one thing.he changed to 3-4-3 during the match and not b4 the match started.dats the difference.nd u cant expect ur formation to win every match 4 u.dats not possible.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by abhijeet_7795 View Post
    u didn't observe one thing.he changed to 3-4-3 during the match and not b4 the match started.dats the difference.nd u cant expect ur formation to win every match 4 u.dats not possible.
    That's what I wrote b4..again again..U did not read carefully ... read those post in above or you did not understood English????

"it's not always good to advice people always "hard attacking/whole pitch pressing"..It must be flexible depend on the situation..and not always forever stick on 1 formation. U can use it frequently but u must know how to adapt with other as well.. sometimes when the team so much stronger than you..u also wanna attack???that only a loser will do..learn all these then it will make a good manager."

Rookie
    lol....I gave example of Skidz to show dat sticking to one formation helps.i never said dat one shud not change formation during the match if its not going ur way.PLZZZ TRY ND UNDERSTAND.

Famous
    Nvm..i think now u learn something oledi...if everyone follow this conversation they can understand u also...good to learn smth...it is only good for ur life experience.Good nite...

Rookie
    yeah.nice debating gud nite

I can say that I'm good manager in this game. I'm level 19 and I have 15 league cups, 4 champions cups and 4 cups (agains teams with similar quality). My strategy is to play with one formation (I don't belive in counter formatoins). In this case I have 11 very strong players. Just this season I have realy high possesion, but not very good results.... I can change orders, but not formation. This is my stile. For example I like to play 4-3-3, 4-1-2-1-2 ND or 4-2-2-2 hexagon and a have 11 very strong 7 stars players in this positions (every one is with multy position). You see that this formations is offensive but orders can be normal and even defensive. My question was - do you have experience with this formations and orders when your team is a little better and your have more possesion.

Apprentice
    If ya playing attack down both flanks with hex, ya should have been wrong! and this was probably why you lost against motivated 5-4-1. Even with winger, set your focus mixed (unless you are playing through middle with dr,dl are your only wingers). No arrows, mixed passinG! Lét's try this tactic on the original 4-2-2-2 hex formation and we will see.

Hi guys, I need ur urgent help. I'm playing a league match against the league leader! His playing 4-3-3 with scouted players. I'm thinking of 4-1-2-1-2 nd, any suggestions would be appreciated.. I'm playing in 3 hours time.

Apprentice
    Since he is much stronger, better to use 5-3-2 with red arrows on DR,DL, and 2 STs, defensive, through middle, Long passing and counter attack.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123