View Poll Results: Do you see this thread deserve to be sticky?

Voters
304. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, deserve to be sticky.

278 91.45%
  • No, should be as it is.

26 8.55%
Page 13 of 200 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
Like Tree159Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How to Win Against Any Formation?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoGoGo View Post
    How to win against this formation?!

------GK------
    -DL---DC---DR-
    --DMC--DMC--
    -MR--------ML-
    -----AMC-----
    ---ST---ST---

Avarage quality: 77.7 me, 76.9 he
    Countered by:

4-5-1V Style

Orders: defensive mentality, long passing, through the flanks, pressing own half,
    force counterattack, zonal marking.

4-5-1 V Style Motivated

DL(Up)-DC-DC-DR(Up)
    DMC
    MC-MC
    AML(Up)-AMR(Up)
    ST

Orders: normal mentality, mixed passing, through the flanks, rest remains same.
    and if you find that it's difficult to win by this way then make it hard attacking with red arrow at DMC also and play long pass down both flanks .

after the game write the result here hoping you win with comfortable difference

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Okta Viando View Post
    Tomorrow i will face the no.1 in my league..
    i already prepare everything and will play away..

but i wanna know some suggestion from ur guys..

wish me luck!
    The ideal counter formation is 4 5 1 V stile it will works well

Yesterday I was facing a very strong manager in the semi-final cup and he is level 13 and I'm level 10 only , but I was able to be a hard opponent to him .

he was playing buy the same formation that your opponent play with and i used the motivated 4 5 1 V stile with red arrows at DMC and AMR and AML and DR and DL and only i lost 2/3 ... I was wondering how much i will lose but it's only the 1st leg at the semi final and if i can do like this at the 2nd leg i might win and qualify to the final for the 1st time ever .

so my friend try 4 5 1 V and you will absolutely win inshaa allah

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Manolis Ma View Post
    Hey all, nice to see this thread going straight to the top...I would appreciate author's advice on how to counter 2 formations not very popular, second one is illegal ....I have never seen em in action against my team's formation which usually is 4-5-1 v style

1. This team's quality is similar to mine. (1st game tomorrow at his stadium)

2. This team's quality is above mine. (2nd game one day after tomorrow - i was beaten in my home 1-2 at 1st match - his formation was the same, while mine was 3-5-2 v style)

Any help will be Godsent - thanx in advance
    The first one you can face him with 4 5 1 V stile but motivated with red arrows at ( DMC,AMR,AML,DR,DL ) ... attacking .. down both flanks ... mixed pass ... no counter ... no offside trap ... (don't play with 3 DCs ... just play wil 2 DCs and DR/L) ... this one

the second one you can use 4 4 2 with red arrows at MR/L & DR/L ... short passing ... mixed ... normal mentality ... and at the 2nd half if are watching the match then replace one MC with AMc and go hard attacking

Hi Tomorrow i have a match against 3-5-2 (Dl,DC,DR,ML,3MC,MR,2ST)...

I think to use ............ST............. with red arrow on DMC AND DL/DR
    AML...................AMR
    .......MC.......MC........
    ............DMC.............
    DL.....DC.......DC....DR

I play at home...

Some advice???

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Verde View Post
    Hi Tomorrow i have a match against 3-5-2 (Dl,DC,DR,ML,3MC,MR,2ST)...

I think to use ............ST............. with red arrow on DMC AND DL/DR
    AML...................AMR
    .......MC.......MC........
    ............DMC.............
    DL.....DC.......DC....DR

I play at home...

Some advice???
    it will works well

@nd if you have good squad than your opponent then make your mentality attacking and mixed passing ... no counter ... offside trap if you wanted because he has no AMR/C/L ...

Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    The ideal counter formation is 4 5 1 V stile it will works well

Yesterday I was facing a very strong manager in the semi-final cup and he is level 13 and I'm level 10 only , but I was able to be a hard opponent to him .

he was playing buy the same formation that your opponent play with and i used the motivated 4 5 1 V stile with red arrows at DMC and AMR and AML and DR and DL and only i lost 2/3 ... I was wondering how much i will lose but it's only the 1st leg at the semi final and if i can do like this at the 2nd leg i might win and qualify to the final for the 1st time ever .

so my friend try 4 5 1 V and you will absolutely win inshaa allah
    thanks for ur idea but too bad i just read ur reply and the match already done and the result is 1-1
    ill post the result later

the good thing is i will try ur suggestion the next match when facing enemy like this
    alhamdulillah,its draw in away, not loose

and i hope u won ur 2nd leg cup!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Okta Viando View Post
    thanks for ur idea but too bad i just read ur reply and the match already done and the result is 1-1
    ill post the result later

the good thing is i will try ur suggestion the next match when facing enemy like this
    alhamdulillah,its draw in away, not loose

and i hope u won ur 2nd leg cup!
    I so sad to know this ... but anyway i hope you can do better for the coming matches ... and try to make your default formation is 4 5 1 V motivated ... It's the best to counter most of likely and unlikely formations and rarely if you find some one can beat you with it ... so many players do care about how to counter the opponent formation so try it ..

it's my default formation and it works excellent till now ... I'm 1st in my league with 14 point difference ... and at the semi-final in both champions league and CUP .. so what do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    it will works well

@nd if you have good squad than your opponent then make your mentality attacking and mixed passing ... no counter ... offside trap if you wanted because he has no AMR/C/L ...
    Ok i have selected normal mentality(because he's strong),mixed passing and offside trap...it is all right??

This is my formation(on the left) and his formation:

How to Win Against Any Formation?-tattiche.jpg

If he's MR and ML are motivated you could have problems down the flanks beware!
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

how to win a 5-3-1-1??
    ------st------
    -----amc-----
    --mc-mc-mc--
    dl-dc-dc-dc-dr