View Poll Results: Do you see this thread deserve to be sticky?

Voters
304. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, deserve to be sticky.

278 91.45%
  • No, should be as it is.

26 8.55%
Page 15 of 200 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
Like Tree159Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How to Win Against Any Formation?

Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    The first one you can face him with 4 5 1 V stile but motivated with red arrows at ( DMC,AMR,AML,DR,DL ) ... attacking .. down both flanks ... mixed pass ... no counter ... no offside trap ... (don't play with 3 DCs ... just play wil 2 DCs and DR/L) ... this one

the second one you can use 4 4 2 with red arrows at MR/L & DR/L ... short passing ... mixed ... normal mentality ... and at the 2nd half if are watching the match then replace one MC with AMc and go hard attacking
    You have my full respect, I won 0-2 first match and now its gonna be a walk in the park for the second leg, I also won 1-3 second opponent (lost 1st leg 1-2) without even having to replace one mc for amc and change to hard attacking

My fans have gone nuts with those results, I am first in my league, 1 match away from champion's final and already to cup final...
    Gratitude from Greece, eternally your fan
    Last edited by Manolis Ma; 12-11-2012 at 11:44 PM.
    Adel Gamal likes this.

I'm playing against a strange 3-2-3-2 formation tomorrow. I have already won the league but I am playing a team who has won 5 games on the bounce and I do want to end the season in style. Any suggestions on how to beat it?

His team is here
    How to Win Against Any Formation?-team1.jpg

What tactic to choose against this one ?

ST ST

AML AMC AMR

MC

DR DC DC DR

I won the first game 3:2 on home pitch with 4-4-2 Narrow Diamond,tomorrow I play the second leg at his pitch.

I need beat it for win the league 1, help me

How to Win Against Any Formation?-jomara-fc.jpg

CL semi-final advice needed please :)

Hi All,

Firstly great thread and fair play to the regular posters for all the advice handed out.

K so.....I got raped by the game engine in the 1st leg of my CL semi-final lol

Playing against a slightly worse team then mine with 4-4-2 I took the advice from the very 1st post in this thread and played 4-5-1V against him....2nd minute in and I get a yellow and he gets a free and scores immediately, the same midfielder (my best) does the same later on and gets red carded out ha, even tho I had tackling to easy due to his fk players. Also my best striker gets injured and hes taken out too!

So now Im down by 2-1 away goals 1st leg and need tactics advice.
    Using the same 451V what options of arrows and tactics should I go for to win by at least 2-1 now?

-------------ST---------------
    AML----------------------AMR
    ---------MC-------MC---------
    -------------DMC (UP)---------
    DL---- ----DC--DC---------DR

Chasing away goals I feel like full attacking all red arrows ca and os the lot ha :-D :-D :-D

Thanks in advance lads :-)
    Last edited by LOGGSAH; 12-12-2012 at 02:24 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Strada View Post
    Firstly thankyou so much your tactics have been fantastic!!
    Excellent track record so far but now I need your help

How on earth do I play this

------DC-DC--DL
    DMR--DMC-----
    MR--MC-MC------
    -------ST-ST----

He is second in the league his squad is better quality than mine, I'm playing for a draw or sneaky win!

Thanks in advance
    4 4 2 classic ... normal mentality ... mixed passing ... no counter ... if u wanted to make offside trap make it (there are no AML/C/R) ... red arrows at MR & ML & DR & DL.

you will win inshaa allah

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Manolis Ma View Post
    You have my full respect, I won 0-2 first match and now its gonna be a walk in the park for the second leg, I also won 1-3 second opponent (lost 1st leg 1-2) without even having to replace one mc for amc and change to hard attacking

My fans have gone nuts with those results, I am first in my league, 1 match away from champion's final and already to cup final...
    Gratitude from Greece, eternally your fan
    you are v.welcome mate

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    I'm playing against a strange 3-2-3-2 formation tomorrow. I have already won the league but I am playing a team who has won 5 games on the bounce and I do want to end the season in style. Any suggestions on how to beat it?

His team is here
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	team1.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	55.7 KB 
ID:	237
    can be beaten by the 4-4-2 Classic ... Best used with normal mentality, down both flanks, short passing, zonal marking with normal tackling. No counterattack and no offside trap.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Srdjan Ian Rakic View Post
    What tactic to choose against this one ?

ST ST

AML AMC AMR

MC

DR DC DC DR

I won the first game 3:2 on home pitch with 4-4-2 Narrow Diamond,tomorrow I play the second leg at his pitch.
    ----------ST----------
    AML-------------AMR
    --------MC-MC-----
    DML------------DMR
    -----DC-DC-DC-----

Flat Formation, but possible add down arrows on DML and DMR to boost defence if required.
    Short or mixed passing, down both flanks, with fast defenders use offside trap, pressing whole pitch in attacking mentality OR
    normal or defensive mentality, pressing own half with force counter and mixed passing.

4-5-1V Motivated

-------------ST-----------
    AML----------------AMR
    -----MC--------MC-------
    --------DMC(UP)--------
    DL(UP)---DC---DC-----DR(UP)

The 4-5-1V Style Motivated is also another option to use against the 4-2-2-2 formation. ... but down both flanks here is the best time to select it with long passing.
    Srdjan Ian Rakic likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Verde View Post
    I need beat it for win the league 1, help me

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jomara fc.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	98.2 KB 
ID:	240
    Countered by 3-2-2-2-1

DC-DC-DC
    DML(UP)-DMR(UP) (If using DL/DR as DML/DMR, remove the red arrows)
    MC-MC
    AML-AMR (Red arrows if AML/AMR also play as strikers and you want some extra punch)
    ST

Short passing, through the flanks, attacking mentality, zonal marking,
    pressing whole pitch with offside trap.
    OR
    Own Half, counter attack, defensive, mixed passing

Other formations :

3-1-4-2 and 3-1-4-1-1 using normal mentality, zonal marking, own half, short passing, normal tackling, no counterattack and no offside trap.