View Poll Results: Do you see this thread deserve to be sticky?

Voters
304. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, deserve to be sticky.

278 91.45%
  • No, should be as it is.

26 8.55%
Page 79 of 200 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast
Like Tree159Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How to Win Against Any Formation?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by LoL View Post
    **** was trusting in a son of a bitch in forum and i asked and ****
    Omg... as if it was the helpers fault... if you dont know anything about tactics and formations, play tetris man...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by realmadridzg View Post
    hey guyz, i'm playin against 4 4 2 narrow diamond so i was wondering if 4 4 2 flat would be good against it. my quality is better by 1, i'm playing away. if the formation is good, can you please tell me some instructions like passing, mentality etc.. thanks a lot
    4-4-2 is BAD for 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond (lost couple of matches trying against someone almost 10 points weaker)... Better 4-5-1 V (you have it explained in the first page man :P)

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by DarioDA View Post
    4-4-2 is BAD for 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond (lost couple of matches trying against someone almost 10 points weaker)... Better 4-5-1 V (you have it explained in the first page man :P)
    ok, thanks but i saw that post 1000 times and it still doesn't say what should my orders be when playing 4 5 1 V.
    passing : ..
    mentality: ..
    pressing: .. etc

How to win agains 3 4 1

DC DC DC
    MR MC MC ML
    AMC
    PT PT

Thx for help!

In the first page there is the explanation how to counter 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow diamond, and yes, 4-5-1 V is a good one, but unmotivated
    1-3 sight i need to make a comeback on the 2nd leg need good formation dor the 2nd game...........adel gamal can you help me

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by realmadridzg View Post
    ok, thanks but i saw that post 1000 times and it still doesn't say what should my orders be when playing 4 5 1 V.
    passing : ..
    mentality: ..
    pressing: .. etc
    Mentality depends, if hes stronger, defensive, if weaker, attacking (on defensive, u can use hard tackling if u like, i dont usually like it coz a red card may mean a lost game easily).
    Passing, down both flanks mixed (your strength with 4-5-1 V is the 2 AMR/L, they are going to be the nightmare of your opponent even if he has 4 def).
    Defence in ur own half and zonal.

Most of the times this are the orders for 4-5-1 V, the counterattack orders may work if ur opponent has no DM(C/R/L), not the case. And offside trap is not needed. Dont motivate, as u need your DMC to block his AMC and narrow diamond is quite strong in attacking through the middle, so better to have your 2 wing def ready to help in def... Probably if you have more score than him, you could motivate your DR/DL to give an extra punch to your attack, not sure about it thou. But... im a beginner in this, i just read some and tried some

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by sir arthur View Post
    1-3 sight i need to make a comeback on the 2nd leg need good formation dor the 2nd game...........adel gamal can you help me
    Hummmm.... ok, is he stronger than you then? Did u setup orders as recommended by me just now? Even thou 4-5-1 V is a goood formation, for a narrow diamond we have some better ones. As its narrow and probably hes just using the center for attacks, 3 DC may do the trick, and as you need to kick back, i will change the def to AMC... bit risky maybe... or maybe as a MC will work too, you will have the centre dominated, For this i will use short passing style, down both flanks. But wait for the master answer

Rookie
    I am facing a 3-1-2-3-1

-------ST
    AML---AMC---AMR
    ----MC----MC
    -------DMC
    DL-----DC----DR

He is weaker than me, its the second leg of the semifinal of the Champs, and i wanna beat him! On the first leg i won 0-2 so i have a nice advantage, but he can cause some harm with this (specially if he goes hard attacking).

Probably a 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow diamond can be a good counter (attacking through the middle), but not sure. Usually i use a 4-5-1 V style, wich may work, but i think i may need an extra punch in defense... maybe 4-2-1-2-1 with 2 DMC and 2 AMC? That should give me good possession, attack the centre where he is weaker and strong defence on the centre and sides... this shall come with short passing centre, own half, def ment, counter may be on... What u think?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by senz777 View Post
    how to beat this?

----------------ST---------------
    AML------------------------AMR
    -----------MC-------------------
    DML--------DMC----------------DMR
    ----DC----DC-----DC----
    4 4 2 classic ...
    Normal mentality ... own half ... mixed pass .. down both flanks ... counter attack ... no offside trap ... zonal defense.

Banned
    Any arrows? Tyyyy!
    if you still need it you can put red arrows at DML/R AML/R.