View Poll Results: Do you see this thread deserve to be sticky?

Voters
304. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, deserve to be sticky.

278 91.45%
  • No, should be as it is.

26 8.55%
Page 21 of 200 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast
Like Tree159Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How to Win Against Any Formation?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nxxx View Post
    how can i beat 3-1-4-2??? his team is a little bit better...
    4-5-1 V Style Motivated

DL(Up)-DC-DC-DR(Up)
    DMC
    MC-MC
    AML(Up)-AMR(Up)
    ST

Orders: normal mentality, mixed passing, through the flanks, pressing own half,
    force counterattack, zonal marking.

What do you guys think about a 4-5-1-formation? For th emoment i have one very good ST and the other one doesent seem to produce enough goals, so i plan changing my 4-4-2 to a 4-5-1. (GK-DL-DC-DC-DR-ML-MC-MC-MC-MR-ST)
    Nafta Siena
    Seasons: 3
    League: 1 win 1 runner up
    CL: Best Qtr finals
    Cup: Best Top-16

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreas Maggi View Post
    What do you guys think about a 4-5-1-formation? For th emoment i have one very good ST and the other one doesent seem to produce enough goals, so i plan changing my 4-4-2 to a 4-5-1. (GK-DL-DC-DC-DR-ML-MC-MC-MC-MR-ST)
    this flat formation is defensive and don't expect that it will generate win easily

if you wanted good formation give us the details of players do you have ... and if you can play with 4 5 1 V it's very fixable formation can be hard attacking formation and can be converted to v.defensive formation just change the arrows .

and i always prefer 4 5 1 V ... and always you should play with AML/C/R any of this must be at your formation to breaking the offside trap. ... and always put DMC to be a wall against the AMC/L/R ... so as your defense can't be harmed from the AMC/L/R ...

how to beat 541 formation??
    DL-DC-DC-DC-DR
    ML-MC-MC-MR
    ST

i never meet a club using that formation before,, my tim is little bit better than my opponent and my tim going to play away match..

Apprentice
    You must have three defenders, so I would place 3 DC to mark the ST, then 2 or 3 ST because this is a very defensive formation you're playing against. If you're feeling confident, then something like a flat 3-4-3, but push the ML/MR up to AML/AMR. I would actually play 3-5-2, maybe flat, maybe flat 3-4-1-2 with an AMC in the hole.
    God Bless!

Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    4-1-3-2 Wide

DL(UP)-DC-DC-DR(UP)
    DMC(UP)
    ML-MC-MR
    ST-ST

as you lost the first game then you should play to win 1/0 ... so the mentality is attacking ... mixed passing ... whole pitch ... no counter attack ... no offside trap.

and you can play with 4 4 2 classic with counter attack and short passing and normal mentality ... own half ... no offside trap.
    I started with the 4132 wide, an it was 2:1 at half time. then i changed to 442 and got 3:1. at the 50min he got a red card with his DC and i went threw the middle with diamond formation and won 6:1 thanks a lot!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tristan Consten View Post
    I started with the 4132 wide, an it was 2:1 at half time. then i changed to 442 and got 3:1. at the 50min he got a red card with his DC and i went threw the middle with diamond formation and won 6:1 thanks a lot!
    Great work and great match i hope you continue like this

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by senz777 View Post
    how to beat 541 formation??
    DL-DC-DC-DC-DR
    ML-MC-MC-MR
    ST

i never meet a club using that formation before,, my tim is little bit better than my opponent and my tim going to play away match..
    like (Aaron Ramsey Tiong ) said it's v.defensive formation and you should play with 3-3-2-2
    --------ST----ST-----
    AML(UP)-----AMR(UP)
    ----MC--------MC----
    -------DMC(UP)-----
    ----DC--DC--DC----

attacking ... mixed passing ... whole pitch ... counter attack or /no as you want and as you see the match in front of you so if you saw that you find difficulty to win so counter attack and if you has the lead to let it no counter attack ... offside trap .

and finally good luck

Hey,can you help me and tell me what formation against 5-4-1 I should use ?
    GK
    DL DC DC DC DR
    MC MC
    AML AMR
    ST

P.S. I have 12 good players in option (GK,DL,DC,DC,DR,DMC,MC,MC,MR,ML,ST,ST)

How do I beat this formation?

DL DC DC DR
    DMC
    MC MC
    AMC
    ST ST