Thread: How to beat 4-5-1 v style

How to beat 4-5-1 v style

Hi guys got a semi final cup match coming up later, his using my formation 4-5-1 v style, have never come against a team using the same formation. In summary I'm better in quality, but his first 11 are way better than mine. I'm currently level 10 and his 11. First round we drew 2-2 at home. I used 4-3-2w-1.. I need to beat this guy even if it means by defending my ass off.. Please assist.

4-1(DMC)-2-1-2, attack middle short pass, use counter, dont use offside trap,normal tackle normal mentality

I just love it when floyd shows his respect for his opponent and doesn't overlook them. Not like |Pacroid who overlooked Marquez and then ended up showing his butt to the world and like the flip he is got penetrated ha ha ha ha

Mayweather VS Maidana Live Stream Showtime Fight PPV,May3 Mayweather VS Maidana Live Stream Showtime Fight PPV

Mayweather vs Maidana Live

Index of /

I just love it when floyd shows his respect for his opponent and doesn't overlook them. Not like |Pacroid who overlooked Marquez and then ended up showing his butt to the world and like the flip he is got penetrated ha ha ha ha

Mayweather VS Maidana Live Stream Showtime Fight PPV,May3 Mayweather VS Maidana Live Stream Showtime Fight PPV

Mayweather vs Maidana Live

Index of / pls go here as ur PPV stream link

Quote Originally Posted by Dewanshu Chandrakar View Post
    4-1(DMC)-2-1-2, attack middle short pass, use counter, dont use offside trap,normal tackle normal mentality
    Thanks. Will try it out.. Any arrows?

lost 3-2 away. Definitely gave him a hard time. Went into extra time, then he scored in the 108th min. Sad!!