Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Playing against 3W-2N-2N-1-2

Ok, so as a counter to the 3W-2N-2N-1-2, should i put red on aml and amr, or also dl and dr?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

only amr/aml...

while watching the match, just play around with the orders and arrows. My first choice formation happens to be 4-5-1 V style. During matches i change orders around and honestly speaking, it does help. Sometimes just putting an arrow on the DMC only, works well too.

Ok, thanks for the tip. What about moving my st to amr to make the v formation. Will it do damage puting a good st as amr, or is it better to put a natural amr, even if he is 3-4 levels lower?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

You could. I had to do that but with my MC, I put a DMC it a MC position. What I saw, if u draw or lose the match, the morale of the player that was out of his position had gone down drastically.. Its up to you bro.

A simple way to think of arrows is that in attack red arrows move the player up the field one spot (example: MC with red arrows becomes AMC in attack) and in defense blue arrows moves a player back one spot (MC with blue arrows becomes DMC in defense)

also if you have a MR I would put him in AMR before the striker, unless your extra striker is that much better

and if you are using passing down both flanks I would also put red arrows on DR and DL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12