Thread: just abit of help?

just abit of help?

Im playing a team with no formation set, my team is significantly better, but im lacking goals already, so I want to put a few past them. I play 4-2-3-1 and ive been winning, 1-0 and 2-0, I just need to know the best attacking orders/arrows

Gk
    Dl dc dc Dr
    Mc mc
    Aml amc amr
    St

probably attack down both flanks, red arrows on AMR/L and depending on the opponents formations red arrows on the DL/R

They havent set a formation thats the thing so the computer could give them anything :/ this morning I played

Gk
    Dr dc dc Dl
    Dmc
    mr. ml
    Amc
    St. St
    And I won 4-0 against quite a good side so maybe ill stick with this

I've been struggling a lot lately as well in the beginning of this season. Out of my five league matches, I've only won 2, drew 2 and lost one, and all were against weaker sides! I've been using the proper formation which countered most od them (4-5-1 V-Style) and my playere are barely getting any shots on target. So basically it's the game itself that's weird sometimes. As soon as I get a good MR, I'll be using 4-1-4-1 as I believe it's effective.

I fixed my problem mate, today I played 4 matches, conceded 1 scored 18, ive changed to 4-1-2-1-2

Dl dc dc Dr
    Dmc
    Ml. Mr
    Amc
    St. St
    Nice and balanced, red arrows on Mr, ml, amc and both strikers, blue arrow on Dmc, attacking mentality dmt force counter, when im 2 up go defensive and force counters.

Ive found my Dmc loses condition quicker though so ive been subbing him at half time