Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Table of counter formations is wrong about 451V

Thanks, btw, i'm wondering... why red arrows on dl and dr?
    Won't his wingers exploit flanks even more if my full backs leave their positions when attacking?

I thought that your defenders offset your opponent's wingers by using red arrows on them...
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

I don't know, I red somewhere that red arrows mean which players will join the attack. And blue arrows which players will stay back. But someone also told me arrows doesn't matter at all.... I really can't claim anything for sure :/
    But if it works like that I'll try

Quote Originally Posted by Josip Crncic View Post
    I have played two league games against this guy, first was a lucky draw for me and second 3:0 on halftime, it ended 3:2 after he switched to a "Mourinho bus" and me to 433. In both cases I used 3N-2(DML/DMR)-3N-2 recommended in the counter formations table. Our teams are similar strenght, almost equal. Where's the problem? Why can't I stop that damn 451V? I noticed that his wings are key ofcourse, especialy right one, he's killing me from the wings. Another interesting thing is that he has extremely high number of counter attacks in matches. Any advice?! I have to play him in CL semi finales soon!

Here is our last match and our teams atm.

the thing is.. you cant refer to those table counter 100%.. 3n center back with 2 (dml/dmr) is good to counter 4-5-1vstyle if he playing both flank.. but what if he playing with mixed passing and hard tackle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Famous
    that formation is good to against hexagon or narrow diamond nowadays..not 4-5-1V anymore

Against 451V style just use 433...Attacking through tge middle with long passes.... will be a hell to him

Enviado de meu GT-I9500 usando Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Take care only if he put back their AMR AML... the 4141 is the counter to 433

Enviado de meu GT-I9500 usando Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12