Attacking - Mixed - Own half - Hard - Mixed - Zonal

Rookie
    awesome

Quote Originally Posted by kaka View Post
    awesome
    Thanks, will keep you updated

it didn't work, he won 2-1

Famous
    I've never heard of this formation before, nor seen it so i'm not the most qualified to speak on it. Anyways, I'd try a 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond. Attacking, through the middle, whole pitch, short passing, no counter, no offsides. Red arrows on DL/DR, DMC, MC, MC and AMC. 3W defenders and 2 DMC shouldn't be able to adequately defend both the back line and central defensive midfield. If he doesn't have blue arrows on his DMC's, its a lone DC against 2 ST and a motivated AMC. If the DMC's have blue arrows he'll have none or 1 DMC marking 2 motivated MC's.

Since that formation seems similar to the x-mas tree formation (4-3W-2-1), the Eiffel Tower (3W-2-3N-1-1) is another option that might work.

Also, isn't 4-1-2(ml/mr)-1(amr)-2 an illegal formation since it has 3 players on one of the flanks?
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 06-02-2014 at 10:28 PM.

Rookie
    if it was illegal he will lost 6-0
    and it works for me
    the ND have no flanks and it work hard

Famous
    I apologize if I came off rather rudely, that wasn't my intention. I'm only asking questions to learn stuff about the game and help others understanding more about the game. I've always assumed 3 players on the same flank was an illegal formation, i'll happily eat my words if I am wrong.

Illegal formations do sometimes draw/win since the nordeus game engine has a tendency to kick out troll results. For example the champions league winner from my tourney last year picked up two draws in the group stages against an illegal formation. Possession distribution is the indictator that determines whether or not a formation is illegal.

Rookie
    ok man I'm not that aggressive i just telling my opinion that no body can really know what is Illegal formation (Nord) I don't even know how the spell this company name so Nord never tell us just try your formation in friendly games

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12