Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Qambu Yaasi
  • 2 Post By Boyz

Thread: How To Beat 4-3N-3

Question How To Beat 4-3N-3

I Need a Formation including orders to beat 4-3N-3 My Team is Better Than His , His Goal Keeper is 2Stars Only

I Need A Formation To Insure Wining , High Score if possible , Thanks All

His Formation

ST-ST-ST
    ----------
    MC-MC-Mc
    -----------
    DL-DC-DC-DR

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Ok you need to put up a screen shot of your team ao we can see what you available!, you should be thinking of a flank formation with a strong defence and attack!, I would say 4-1-3w-2 or 4-4-2 flat or even 4-3w-3! , as he has 3 attackers I would say a back four is a must, and to counter his narrow midfield use ML, MR OR AML,AMR , which ever you have!., orders, attacking, mixed focus passing, hard tackling, close down own half, mixed passing style, zonal. red arrows on all midfield and strikers.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

I have used 4-5-1 v style with success against this formation. Also another note, no formation in this game is perfect against another, orders are just as important. So you will never know exactly what the opponent is doing. And even if you did and have the perfect counter, you can lose. So don't take our suggestions and advice as guaranteed

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    I have used 4-5-1 v style with success against this formation. Also another note, no formation in this game is perfect against another, orders are just as important. So you will never know exactly what the opponent is doing. And even if you did and have the perfect counter, you can lose. So don't take our suggestions and advice as guaranteed
    you mean I Should Think Of a Counter By Myself to win matches ?

Every match does not require a counter, switching formations constantly is not advised. And all I was saying is in your original post you said you wanted a formation
    I Need A Formation To Insure Wining , High Score if possible , Thanks All
    I am just letting you know that no formation will always work. In this game there will be fluke results or the opponents has unexpected orders that will throw you off and cause you to lose or draw a game you thought you had

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Rookie
    4-1-3n-2 red arrow on mid mc,dl and dr through middle, long pass, whole pitch. GL

4-3-3 can be beat by any formation if your have a good, strong team. Note that I said "good, strong", not "high quality", coz quality means nothing as 2* players can easily outplay 5* players.

Play a winged formation, tht would be best.
    Skidz likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

4-1-4-1 with red arrow on dr dl dmc mr ml do work well for me
    Skidz and shakiraa like this.

Famous
    Guys i'm reanimating this topic if you don't mind...

and a little disclaimer:
    don't have ML and MR (decent) so 4-1-4-1 is not an option

now i have only players for narrow diamond and for 4-5-1v... (have an injured AML-AMC but i'm gonna reanimate him tomorrow if neccesary)

here is my home game (CL 1st leg) against a guy who only plays 4-3N-3

How To Beat 4-3N-3-7thcltop81stleg.jpg

Tried to mirror it but i have "failed"... i must score minimum 1 goal at away next time (tomorrow)
    what do you recommend? I don't want to mirror again or?...

Dreamer
    play 3N-1-3N-2W-1 both flanks,red arrow ST. normal/atck,zonal,hard tackl,counter on,offside off.U can also try 4-5-1 flat,both flanks,red arrows ML,MR,ST(never mind that you have AML,AMR)