Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Need advice - how to beat this formation?

3322, is an extremely offensive formation. Strong in the center. Strong in the defense. Depending on how strong the AML and AMR are, you must have DL and DR that have good speed. I personally play the 3322 or as I would name it the 334 and I can not complain. I beat all kinds of formations.

What I am trying to say is, pick a formation that suits your Top 11, and play it. I personally prefer defensive tactics when playing this highly offense oriented formation. Wings exploited? Yes but when the opponents DR and DL are under pressure it is really hard to counter. If you ever decide to play this formation, inbox me me for orders and arrows.
    If a man has the right attitude, even if he is average, he'll work hard enough to play well. As long as he thinks he can be good, that's all that counts.

-Bear Bryant-

League Champion: 11*

Champions League Winner: 5*

Cup Winner: 2*

Treble Winner Level: 1

ROLL TIDE

Charleston, South Carolina Title Town USA

3322, is an extremely offensive formation. Strong in the center. Strong in the defense. Depending on how strong the AML and AMR are, you must have DL and DR that have good speed. I personally play the 3322 or as I would name it the 334 and I can not complain. I beat all kinds of formations.

What I am trying to say is, pick a formation that suits your Top 11, and play it. I personally prefer defensive tactics when playing this highly offense oriented formation. Wings exploited? Yes but when the opponents DR and DL are under pressure it is really hard to counter. If you ever decide to play this formation, inbox me me for orders and arrows.
    If a man has the right attitude, even if he is average, he'll work hard enough to play well. As long as he thinks he can be good, that's all that counts.

-Bear Bryant-

League Champion: 11*

Champions League Winner: 5*

Cup Winner: 2*

Treble Winner Level: 1

ROLL TIDE

Charleston, South Carolina Title Town USA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12