Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Boosting a hot prospect player with green packs

Boosting a hot prospect player with green packs

Hi mates . I am level 3 with a moderate team , and I almost have 100 green packs . I am thinking to collect some more up to the end of the season , and invest it in a new 18 yo young hot prospect player .I noticed that some of players on my level have 6 , or even 7 star players , I guess they all done with similar strategy . I didn't try it before and don't know if its a good tactic or not but anyway I want to try it .
    There are some questions : on which position it is better to buy the new young player which I want to boost with green packs ? And how much skills he is supposed to get if I train him in normal training ? Also I wonder about the price of such hot prospect player (age 18 , quality 39 , it is 5 star for level 4 ). Is it better if I buy 2 young players and divide the spent green packs on them ? For how many seasons they could perform best in my team ?

Thanks in advance .

Addicted
    Please limit yourself to one thread about this - otherwise it is too disorganised and annoying for people trying to answer. As to your question, yes that is how they get their 6 and 7 star players if they don't just buy scouts. Personally, I've no experience of this, so I can't really help you on the rest of your question.
    Peter Renn likes this.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

Imo when you are looking at buying 1 you have to choose a role that will be key to your formation. I'd guess price would be around 5million or more cos I'm level 3 and spent nearly 4kk on 1 the other day - 18yo, single role, no SA, 34Q. Ofc if you're going to boost him quickly then probably Hard Training is advised (not any more efficient than Normal just relatively quicker) and keep some red packs handy.

I'm sure others can contribute a more systematic approach or search for power training.

I have only done that once, to one of my academy players, he was a really fast trainer, to Making from 4* to 5* i needed between 40 to 50 greens, dont remember the exact number. He is now on His 5th season, still as a 6th star player.

A good fast trainer Will gain in average in hard mode 40/80/120

On level 3 try to find a player 18 years old 5* around 5M, less If is older.
    Dont forget that after 22 years old the training speed reduces by the half.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Imo when you are looking at buying 1 you have to choose a role that will be key to your formation. I'd guess price would be around 5million or more cos I'm level 3 and spent nearly 4kk on 1 the other day - 18yo, single role, no SA, 34Q. Ofc if you're going to boost him quickly then probably Hard Training is advised (not any more efficient than Normal just relatively quicker) and keep some red packs handy.

I'm sure others can contribute a more systematic approach or search for power training.
    I don't use a constant formation , I always check the formation of opponent and choose one to counter it , so I have better possession .

I was thinking about buying MC (cause having at least 1 is a must for every formation and he will play in all games ) or DMC (which I use very often ) or ST variant is also considerable .

How much +(training point) does your 4kk player get for let's say 1 session of middle training (in normal mode)?

Yes I think hard training is a good to make him boost faster , but there is a risk of injuries , and I heard that Normal training overall gives more boost points compared to Hard training , in terms of lost condition per training .

How do you get 100+ rest packs?....
    Peter Renn likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    I have only done that once, to one of my academy players, he was a really fast trainer, to Making from 4* to 5* i needed between 40 to 50 greens, dont remember the exact number. He is now on His 5th season, still as a 6th star player.

A good fast trainer Will gain in average in hard mode 40/80/120

On level 3 try to find a player 18 years old 5* around 5M, less If is older.
    Dont forget that after 22 years old the training speed reduces by the half.
    Thanks for the response . And yes I think 40/80/120 for hard traing is the most common . But On level 1 I had a player who was getting about + 180-190 per "practice match" traing in hard mode , so I think it depends ..

And I think it is better to buy it in the start of the season , currently it is the middle , I ll buy him on level 4

Quote Originally Posted by Gintaras Račas View Post
    How do you get 100+ rest packs?....
    Per day I can get from 4 to 7 , (gifts , free one , substitution , also gym ) , you just collect them and don't spend .

1 for subs, 1 from gifts, 2 from gym.. that's 4. What do you mean by free one? o_O

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gintaras Račas View Post
    1 for subs, 1 from gifts, 2 from gym.. that's 4. What do you mean by free one? o_O
    He probably means watching videos
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast