Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Boosting a hot prospect player with green packs

Quote Originally Posted by Gintaras Račas View Post
    1 for subs, 1 from gifts, 2 from gym.. that's 4. What do you mean by free one? o_O
    You can get 1 green for substitution in every match , so per day I have 2 matches , cause I am still playing in CL and CUP , so I get one per each if I am able to visit .

When you click green pack button you have an option to get one for "free" , It often works once a day for me , though some days there are no new ads so I can't get in that case .

Quote Originally Posted by Xplorer View Post
    I don't use a constant formation , I always check the formation of opponent and choose one to counter it , so I have better possession .

I was thinking about buying MC (cause having at least 1 is a must for every formation and he will play in all games ) or DMC (which I use very often ) or ST variant is also considerable .

How much +(training point) does your 4kk player get for let's say 1 session of middle training (in normal mode)?

Yes I think hard training is a good to make him boost faster , but there is a risk of injuries , and I heard that Normal training overall gives more boost points compared to Hard training , in terms of lost condition per training .
    I wasn't recommending a particular approach just giving pointers to think about, which you have .....there'd be no point me splashing out on an AMC first when I tend not to use one as much. But, on the other hand, I bought a DR which was not crucial to my formations - so I thought about it but decided replacing a weakness was more important.

I don't train him in Normal mode - need to wait until after todays match, I'll post if I remember to write it down. He does seem to prefer Cardio traing.

Oh yeah. If he's from a country where TE has that feature. I went to Germany few weeks ago and when I logged in there was a bar below game screen with free rests/treatments/money where I collected 1 treatment for EVERY video ad. I got like 10 rests per day. Now I went back home and the bar is not there anymore....
    Last edited by Gintaras Račas; 06-14-2014 at 11:27 AM.

So MC , DMC or ST , I am trying to figure out who is usually having more contacts with the ball in the game.

So MC , DMC or ST , I am trying to figure out who is usually having more contacts with the ball in the game.
    My first option would be for DC or ST, then MC because there performances have usually more ups and downs.
    For my experience a good DC to defend and good ST to score make all the diference.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Skill point gain on Hard was: 43/60/114

EDIT: I forgot to add the above is a 20yo Youngster 5* (for me thats 34Q) value 3.7m - I had an 18 yo too but he gained 6* and rates are down now.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 06-14-2014 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Added that was a 20yo

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Skill point gain on Hard was: 43/60/114

EDIT: I forgot to add the above is a 20yo Youngster 5* (for me thats 34Q) value 3.7m - I had an 18 yo too but he gained 6* and rates are down now.
    When he gained a 6* his training speed decreased ?

When he gained a 6* his training speed decreased ?
    Yeah, as far as I have seen, it looks like the training point gain halved - unless I'm seeing a pattern that's not real.

Also I saw your comment about saving skill points on the other thread. I think I read somewhere that unassigned points might affect training speed too, but if I remember I'll check on the 20yo as above, he can't be far off.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    There are a couple approaches to training that I use:

1. Instead of power training one player, consider upping the team's Q throughout the season by giving extra training every so often to your favorite faster trainers. I like to do this after a days matches, look at who is near gaining a point and give them a green & training to get there. Or choose a couple guys to do an extra training a day on. I do this on the teams I don't buy T on.

2. All out PT'ing a player. Which means green pack, hard trains, rinse, repeat until you reach Roles/SA/Q desired. This can certainly cost a lot of green & red packs, but if you choose a "core" player like ST, MC, or DC it can also help your team a lot, and enable you to keep him longer. I only PT on the team I buy Tokens for, because it eats boosters up very quickly.

(btw my fastest trainer was avg. 55/100/160 @ hard train when 3* he's slowed to avg. 40/95/140 at 4*
    Edit: now he's 5. 30/75/95)
    Everytime they get to the next Star they slow down, so if training a SA or extra role do that before adding Q. If I want to train roles or SA I go for a three or four star fast trainer, so the math is easier (about a cone a green)
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 06-16-2014 at 04:22 AM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12