Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: How to play 352V

How to play 352V

Hi everyone.

I need advice how to play 352v. I think I have enough good players to use this tactics. The problem is I don't know how to set up everything.

In my league is player from friend list. He play 352v quite long and always win championship. His Q65.5 and my Q70.7 He is 1st in league and I fourth.

Please help me with arrows and team orders.

My team:

How to play 352V-squad-june.jpg

Dreamer
    Attacking, Mixed, Own Half, Normal, Mixed, Zonal, Off, Off

Red forward arrow on DMC (like you have) and Blue Defense arrows on both MCs.

I suggest playing your DC with the "Aerial Defender" special ability over the "Defensive Wall". You can expect to defend more corners than direct free kicks ("Defensive Wall" is your free-kick wall, not tackling).

I play the 3-5V-2 against the "forward" 4-2-3-1 (MC-MC, AML-AMC-AMR). In fact my last league was that match up, won 1-2 using the exact setup I mentioned (away victory).
    Manager of Foresters FC and Guide FC. Both teams on server '161'.

Wondering if I took the time to type out that fancy formation? Nah, check out my python script!

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Allan Taylor View Post
    Attacking, Mixed, Own Half, Normal, Mixed, Zonal, Off, Off

Red forward arrow on DMC (like you have) and Blue Defense arrows on both MCs.

I suggest playing your DC with the "Aerial Defender" special ability over the "Defensive Wall". You can expect to defend more corners than direct free kicks ("Defensive Wall" is your free-kick wall, not tackling).

I play the 3-5V-2 against the "forward" 4-2-3-1 (MC-MC, AML-AMC-AMR). In fact my last league was that match up, won 1-2 using the exact setup I mentioned (away victory).
    Better attack all pitch, not own half., 3,deffender is a attacking formation, you don't want the oponent in your half as u have most player in his half, and only a few defender back, so Don't let him enter ur half of the pitch, and use Offside trap. And of course attacking mentality

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post
    Better attack all pitch, not own half., 3,deffender is a attacking formation, you don't want the oponent in your half as u have most player in his half, and only a few defender back, so Don't let him enter ur half of the pitch, and use Offside trap. And of course attacking mentality
    You are thinking backwards sir. "Own Half" meaning the attacking side. "Whole Pitch" means your defenders stay back and play-make from the defensive third.
    Manager of Foresters FC and Guide FC. Both teams on server '161'.

Wondering if I took the time to type out that fancy formation? Nah, check out my python script!

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Allan Taylor View Post
    You are thinking backwards sir. "Own Half" meaning the attacking side. "Whole Pitch" means your defenders stay back and play-make from the defensive third.
    No, it means own half pressing o all pitch pressing if u press all pitch u play like spain, which means u always go after the ball, if i play own half it means u let the oponent come into ur half before u attack player, own half pressing work best with counter attack and defense mentality. Pressing means when do u attack oponent player, own half is not attacking style cause the oponent can pass the ball in his half as long as he wants and you lose time cause u wait till he enter ur half to start pressing
    Its nonsense attacking style and half pitch cause u will never get the ball from the oponent if he keeps passing in his half...
    So if the oponent choose short passing and defense mentality u screwed badly cause non of ur player attacks in his half, he has sll time he needs.
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 06-18-2014 at 01:55 PM.

No, it means own half pressing o all pitch pressing if u press all pitch u play like spain, which means u always go after the ball, if i play own half it means u let the oponent come into ur half before u attack player, own half pressing work best with counter attack and defense mentality. Pressing means when do u attack oponent player, own half is not attacking style cause the oponent can pass the ball in his half as long as he wants and you lose time cause u wait till he enter ur half to start pressing
    Its nonsense attacking style and half pitch cause u will never get the ball from the oponent if he keeps passing in his half...
    So if the oponent choose short passing and defense mentality u screwed badly cause non of ur player attacks in his half, he has sll time he needs.
    That is how a friend of mine is playing 3-5-2 very offensive, but But if u have quality no arrows o whatever needed, just with 6in oponent half u can't play own half pressing cause only 4 in the back
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 06-18-2014 at 02:35 PM.

But i prefer like this, its mine and without arrows n change, but undefeated 30 league games noe, but anyway u with 3 defender not able to press own half it might work for some but well might depend..
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 06-18-2014 at 02:38 PM.

But i prefer like this, its mine and without arrows n change, but undefeated 30 league games noe, but anyway u with 3 defender not able to press own half it might work for some but well might depend..
    you said without arrows, but your dc have red arrow.

which team orders you using for in this tactic?

Well, i use him for corner i guess that's why red haha. I play usually short passing cause it doesnt give oponent many chances to counterattack, mixed style, cause i don't use amr and amc so both flanks no really use, i prefer if can better a real player in a position instead arrows, for example arrows on my mr o ml would turn them to amr o aml but its still different then have real amr o aml and by ml and mr are both dml dmr as well so they better in defense so if arrows then blue cause their quality is defending. This tactic doesn't guarantee titles but last season i finished 22-4 now im 11-5 is 41 league games unbeaten, but the draws kill me, but i think if i not win its not cause of arrows, mostly my striker just miss their chances haha. And yes i use offside, all pitch pressing and no counter. I think i could use arrows but its no need. In the. League I can't play much better, and i think my draws are not cause of no arrows, specially mostly i draw 0:0 or so. 2 days ago I beat the first, and then again 2 draws in a row against weaker teams, so im second again And. Cl im in quarters.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAdix View Post
    you said without arrows, but your dc have red arrow.

which team orders you using for in this tactic?
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 06-18-2014 at 05:29 PM.

Dreamer
    That is how a friend of mine is playing 3-5-2 very offensive, but But if u have quality no arrows o whatever needed, just with 6in oponent half u can't play own half pressing cause only 4 in the back
    That's how i play very successfull
    Peter Renn likes this.

"Rare But Strong Together"

7x 3x 2x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast