Thread: Important Match! Semi Final Cup How to beat 4-2-3-1, Please Help!

Post Important Match! Semi Final Cup How to beat 4-2-3-1, Please Help!

How to beat 4-2centermidfield-3-1 Important Match! Semi Final Cup How to beat 4-2-3-1, Please Help!-photo-1.jpg Im Level 1 and his Level 3. My Average is 20.6 and His is 18.3 Important Match! Semi Final Cup How to beat 4-2-3-1, Please Help!-photo-3.jpg I know theres other forums to beat this formation like 4-5-1 V style. But i want to be more clearly and i want to be sure of it. (sorry for my english) So please help me is there any great managers that can help me, If so please help!

Dreamer
    Play a 3-5V-2:
    -----DC--DC--DC-----
    ---------DMC--------
    -----MC------MC-----
    AML--------------AMR
    -----ST------ST------

Tactics:
    Attacking, Mixed, Own Half, Normal, Mixed, Zonal, Off, Off

Red forward arrow on DMC (like you have) and Blue Defense arrows on both MCs.

I have a personal bone to pick against the "forward 4-2-3-1". It's caused me plenty of grief. Since changing to the 3-5V-2 using the exact tactics mentioned, I have only lost once. That game I played too many players out of position and it really hurt my team's ball movement.

Expect to defend a lot of corners, play the "Ariel Defender" special ability if you have it.
    Manager of Foresters FC and Guide FC. Both teams on server '161'.

Wondering if I took the time to type out that fancy formation? Nah, check out my python script!