Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: How to face a team supeior mine?

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Christiansen View Post
    No!!! Why use such a defensive formation? Please post yours and his team quality. Narrow diamond coqnuers 4-5-1V PERFECTLY as I have won against very superior teams with 4-5-1V. Put red arrows on STs,AMC,MCs. Blue on DMC. Attacking mentality,through the middle,hard tackling,mixed passing zonal marking,own half,offside trap and counter attack tick.
    This has worked perfectly for me against 4-5-1V
    I do not understand what you say do you mean I should use the same training that my rival? 4-5-1? Face? He would beg me clarify that please.
    Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Christiansen View Post
    No!!! Why use such a defensive formation? Please post yours and his team quality. Narrow diamond coqnuers 4-5-1V PERFECTLY as I have won against very superior teams with 4-5-1V. Put red arrows on STs,AMC,MCs. Blue on DMC. Attacking mentality,through the middle,hard tackling,mixed passing zonal marking,own half,offside trap and counter attack tick.
    This has worked perfectly for me against 4-5-1V

I do not understand what you say do you mean I should use the same training that my rival? 4-5-1? Face? He would beg me clarify that please.
    Thank you very much

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    No No he means he plays Narrow Diamond, but his team is all geared toward that, so I stress again: what's the formation your team gets the best ratings/results from? 4 3 3 would be hard since you've no midfielders? I would go defensive, with basic orders mixed, own half (since he's better) but force counter so you get some chances.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    No No he means he plays Narrow Diamond, but his team is all geared toward that, so I stress again: what's the formation your team gets the best ratings/results from? 4 3 3 would be hard since you've no midfielders? I would go defensive, with basic orders mixed, own half (since he's better) but force counter so you get some chances.

I usually play 4-2-3-1 with:

formacionregular - Subir Imagenes - Subirimagenes.net

I just saw that the team that will play AT LEAST TWELVE HOURS semi-final is tied with a much smaller team (average 23 quality) ROMBO team playing that well:

empate - Subir Imagenes - Subirimagenes.net

At the root of this, I was thinking playing diamond BUT, as you say, I HAVE MIDFIELDERS if AM's and they thought retrocederlos a bit to play in midfield.

Please is less than 12 hours for my first game of the semifinals. I have planned to use a 5-3-2 or 4-1-4-1 4-4-2 in diamond as did the other person which I place your image here, a little higher. One of these three formations will use.
    A few days ago I won a friendly to that person BUT MOST WERE NOT THEIR BEST PLAYERS few. I do not know as this time.
    Tell me as I do with the orders and especially the dates, if I use the 4-4-2 diamond I plan to put all my defenses blue arrow so same to MCD and all other red arrow. Something similar to the 4-1-4-1 I do not like the 5-3-2 that only defenses which would center the blue arrow on the sides red arrow. The MCD arrow blue, two o'clock the red arrow and finally a front also with red arrow.
    I welcome your advice and opinions. Is very close.
    Thank you.

Last edited by Pedro Rosario; 06-22-2014 at 08:16 PM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I like #2 with red arrows only on wingers. andblue arrow onlyon DMC. Defensive mixed own half force counter.

just my opinion.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I like #2 with red arrows only on wingers. andblue arrow onlyon DMC. Defensive mixed own half force counter.

just my opinion.

Thank you so much. Fouls less than 7 hours to the game. And the truth I still have doubts. I hope everything goes well.
    Once again thank you very much.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12