Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: How to face a team supeior mine?

How to face a team supeior mine?

Greetings to all forum members
    I'm level 3 quarterfinals of Champions, is not even sure my pass to semi-finals but the probability is quite high ranking. However, in semi-finals to face a strong opponent. It's a team called RARE DISTINCTION of South Africa. Apparently a team would pay (real money) as it has many scouts and even world class players. His background is as follows:

sudafricano - Subir Imagenes - Subirimagenes.net

My training (in this case) is as follows:

yo - Subir Imagenes - Subirimagenes.net

How I can do to beat him? It is superior to my computer. Its average value is 32.6 against 30.6 of my team. The training appears that there is always used. I've added as a friend to follow him more closely and perhaps make a friendly before the semi-final which, if I classify, I'll play against him. What formation should I use? Am I going to be very offensive, very defensive, counter?
    I hope your answers and advice.
    Thank you very much

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    He is stronger, but you have a lot of good defensemen so it is still possible.
    I would go with a defensive formation. My team happens to play Maple Leaf a lot so that would be my first choice.. but whatever defensive formation that contains the players in best form on your team is what I would suggest. As you have friended him, you could look at his other matches to see if any particular formation gave him trouble.
    Emiron Josepha likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

good morning
    Thank you very much for your reply. But there will be no tactics, training or something to beat him? I have read that when the opposing team in the top one is better to play him 4-1-4-1 is it true?
    I hope more respeustas,
    Thank you.

Dreamer
    I would suggest using 4-2-2-2 hexagon or 4-3n-2w-1. I would put red arrows on AML,AMR and ST, blue arrows on DCs and outside MCs. Play defensive with mixed passing. If you go down then play force counter attacks

"Rare But Strong Together"

7x 3x 2x

No!!! Why use such a defensive formation? Please post yours and his team quality. Narrow diamond coqnuers 4-5-1V PERFECTLY as I have won against very superior teams with 4-5-1V. Put red arrows on STs,AMC,MCs. Blue on DMC. Attacking mentality,through the middle,hard tackling,mixed passing zonal marking,own half,offside trap and counter attack tick.
    This has worked perfectly for me against 4-5-1V

I will try to beat you with 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond Formation

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Christian Christiansen View Post
    No!!! Why use such a defensive formation? Please post yours and his team quality. Narrow diamond coqnuers 4-5-1V PERFECTLY as I have won against very superior teams with 4-5-1V. Put red arrows on STs,AMC,MCs. Blue on DMC. Attacking mentality,through the middle,hard tackling,mixed passing zonal marking,own half,offside trap and counter attack tick.
    This has worked perfectly for me against 4-5-1V
    Actually, 4-5-1V counters Narrow diamond - I think you must have set up your orders well, and they must have set up theirs badly. I've never lost using 4-5-1V against Narrow diamond, although, you obviously have been playing this game longer than me.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

I say it again, attacking mentality is nonsense with own half pressing, cause if the ball is in the other half u screwed cause u dont attack. Always all pitch if attacking cause u want intercept the ball...
    If u play own half the oponent can pass the ball in his half all the time with short passing and defense mentality. Own half is for defending or normal mentality Once again, anyone saw chile vs spain?? Chile perfect full pitch pressing and always on the attack
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 06-20-2014 at 08:02 PM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    @ CChristiansen Those links in 1st post are picts of the teams.

@ Peter Renn I agree about whole pitch unless the team is much stronger, as in this case.

@ Pedro 4 1 4 1 with arrows on wingers I use v. 442 it might work, but I still think that a formation you play often with your best form players is where to start. because if to make a formation if you leave out your best it's not worth it.. to me anyway. Though your team is strangely lacking in MC's?
    Peter Renn likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you very much to all for your responses. I pray more and more suggestions, do read anything I write is wrong or flawed thinking hagamenlo know-It's the only way to beat this team. In 3 hours I have a friendly with him, unfortunately his alternate outfit as yesterday I asked a friendly with him and canceled. Probably he was supposed to re-order a friendly and has brought all its members and alternates placed. And really that is of little use to play a friendly. Just back to play with him and ask for time difference you can not cancel the party this time but as I said, I'll play against players. And that's not what I wanted. I wanted to play against the first team. But just give me an idea of ​​how to play with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Emiron Josepha View Post
    I would suggest using 4-2-2-2 hexagon or 4-3n-2w-1. I would put red arrows on AML,AMR and ST, blue arrows on DCs and outside MCs. Play defensive with mixed passing. If you go down then play force counter attacks

What he says is very similar to what I read on a website. Above all play 4-3-3. In a few hours I have a friendly match with that team, will be one of the formations tested.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast