Thread: how to beat 4-4-2 formation, in semi-final CHL !?

how to beat 4-4-2 formation, in semi-final CHL !?

hi everybody,
    i'm about to play tomorrow in semi-final in Champions league, and my opponent plays 4-4-2 formation.
    So the thing is i play 4-3-3 formation, my left and right back defenders are also windback, so i can use 3-2(dmf & dmr) -2 (mc) -2 (st). The whole season i used 4-3-3, just a few games a change it to 3-2-2-2.
    If ya have any idea wich one would be the best, also some tactics suggestions, etc.

My team rate is 113.6, my opponents rate is 113.0. At many points we look equal.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails how to beat 4-4-2 formation, in semi-final CHL !?-untitleddsa.jpg  
    Season 32 - Level 31

Leagues won : 24

Champions League won : 5
    Champions League finalist : 10

Cup : 2

Cup finalist : 3

Famous

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    Besides 4-3-3 and 3-2-2-2 formations, i cannot use other one, i havn't got the position players for that. Thats why i need some tactic suggestions.
    Season 32 - Level 31

Dreamer
    Take off a striker and add DC, advance both wide defenders to DML/DMR for a 3-2W-3-2. If you are still down mid-way take off one of the DC and add your DMC for a 4-1-3N-2.

For your team as well, don't be afraid to put strikers in AML/AMC/AMR.

With the 3-2-3-2 use Normal, Through the Middle, Whole Pitch, Hard, Mixed, Man-on-Man, On, On.
    Manager of Foresters FC and Guide FC. Both teams on server '161'.

Wondering if I took the time to type out that fancy formation? Nah, check out my python script!

Well, i won the game 0-2 (as away team), i played 4-3-3 formation. The tactics i used: through the middle, short passes, whole pitch, zonal.
    I have now the result in my favor, i think i'm gonna use the same tactic again! in the home match.
    Season 32 - Level 31