Thread: match against biggest rival ever.

Post match against biggest rival ever.

Tomorrow I have a revange against last seasons number one. Last season he ended 26-0-2, two times beaten by me now I play against this guy again. Again he is in the same league as me and again he has captured the number 1 position. He is my real rival right now, I changed my team name to The Netherlands last week and the day after I changed my teamname to The Netherlands he bought two germany jerseys, changed his name to die manschaft and changed his emblem to the german's flag.

He will be playing with 5-2n-1-2 against strong team like mine. How should I counter this? He's absolutely a token buyer so he does has a stronger team than me.

Here are some screenshots from my mobile.match against biggest rival ever.-screenshot_2014-07-09-21-06-04.jpg
    match against biggest rival ever.-screenshot_2014-07-09-21-05-36.jpg
    match against biggest rival ever.-screenshot_2014-07-09-21-15-39.jpg

What formation should I use?

is that 2n as in 2 MCs?
    3n-5-2 v style probably. force counter attack, defensive mentality

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Yes or 3n-1-4-2
    fc tiki taka

Level 13/Season 13

League : 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

Cl : 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12

Cup : 4, 9, 10, 11, 12

Treble : 9, 10, 12

My Team:

Dreamer
    5 flat or 5 wingback? If it's wingback I have a very similar rivalry and have upset that team two times out of three using 4-5V-1. If flat and you hate three defender formation like me, use a 4-3W-2-1 (ML-MC-MR, AMC-AMC) with a blue defense arrow on the MC and neutral everywhere else (3-5-2 would work fine though).
    Last edited by Cody Allan Taylor; 07-10-2014 at 11:26 PM.
    Manager of Foresters FC and Guide FC. Both teams on server '161'.

Wondering if I took the time to type out that fancy formation? Nah, check out my python script!

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Allan Taylor View Post
    5 flat or 5 wingback? If it's wingback I have a very similar rivalry and have upset that team two times out of three using 4-5V-1. If flat and you hate three defender formation like me, use a 4-3W-2-1 (ML-MC-MR, AMC-AMC) with a blue defense arrow on the MC and neutral everywhere else (3-5-2 would work fine though).
    Yes I do hate 3 defenders actually, never won a match with them. Mostly draws.

I started 3-5-2v, defensive + counter attack. He scored 1 goal so at haf time I switched to 4-5-1v attacking, no counter. And now 1 scored 1 goal so it ended 1-1. It was at halftime that I saw that I had more ball possesion and I don't think counter attack works that well when you have more ball possesion.
    So far

Season 1: 1st
    Season 2: 1st + CL 1st
    Season 3: 1st + CL 1st
    Season 4: 3rd + Cup 2nd
    Season 5: Holiday all season. 4rth
    Season 6: Tried to get 8th but failed.. 6th
    Season 7: 4th
    Season 8: 1st + CL 3rd + Cup 3rd
    Season 9: 2nd
    Season 10: 1st + Cup 1st
    Season 11: 1st
    Season 12: Current season. Competition with 10 token buyers, CL with a couple tough guys and already out of cup. Might try to get 8th this season. (Won first few League matches. Currectly still 1st)

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalMaster View Post
    Yes I do hate 3 defenders actually, never won a match with them. Mostly draws.

I started 3-5-2v, defensive + counter attack. He scored 1 goal so at haf time I switched to 4-5-1v attacking, no counter. And now 1 scored 1 goal so it ended 1-1. It was at halftime that I saw that I had more ball possesion and I don't think counter attack works that well when you have more ball possesion.
    Yay for research! What leg was that result?
    Manager of Foresters FC and Guide FC. Both teams on server '161'.

Wondering if I took the time to type out that fancy formation? Nah, check out my python script!