Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Completely Lost

Completely Lost

Hi guys,

This season i was very excited, because I bought good players, i have a good team, good stadium, good conditions to make a good season... The problem its that i cant find a goo tactic for me... Im still on CL, Cup, but on my league im really really low, even if i have (in theory) the 2nd best team on the league.

I already played on 3W-4-1-2, 4-3(ML/MC/MR)-1-2, 3N-2(DML/DMR)-2-1-2, 4-3(MC)-1-2....

I cant even win two matches in a row... I have the players with good moral and good shape also... I´m lvl 14, so i played this for a while and never see a situation like this season.. I don't understand the problem of my team...

I just want to know your opinion about this, if you can help me i will thank you!

Here are the normal tactics that i use:
    Completely Lost-untitled-1.jpg

Hope you can help me!

Anyone?

It is very difficult without the orders Hugo
    fc tiki taka

Level 13/Season 13

League : 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

Cl : 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12

Cup : 4, 9, 10, 11, 12

Treble : 9, 10, 12

My Team:

Ok. Sorry i forgot!

1st tactic: Normal, mixed, Whole Pitch, normal, mixed, zonal, offside trap

2nd tactic (at right of the first): Normal, mixed, Whole Pitch, normal, mixed, zonal, offside trap

3rd tactic: Normal, mixed, Whole Pitch, normal, mixed, zonal

4th tactic: Normal, Midle, Whole Pitch, normal, mixed, zonal

THis is how i normally play, or the tactics that i try this year to win something...

In the last 10 games i lost 7 and won 2... Im really pissed off with this, because it not seems logical to me, but maybe i make some kind of mistake. We learning every day. Hope you can help me

Ok. Sorry i forgot!

1st tactic: Normal, mixed, Whole Pitch, normal, mixed, zonal, offside trap

2nd tactic (at right of the first): Normal, mixed, Whole Pitch, normal, mixed, zonal, offside trap

3rd tactic: Normal, mixed, Whole Pitch, normal, mixed, zonal

4th tactic: Normal, Midle, Whole Pitch, normal, mixed, zonal

THis is how i normally play, or the tactics that i try this year to win something...

In the last 10 games i lost 7 and won 2... Im really pissed off with this, because it not seems logical to me, but maybe i make some kind of mistake. We learning every day. Hope you can help me

At first sight i see a few things that i would change for sure.
    My english is not the best. But i give it a try.
    Whole pitch i would ever play with hard tackling. I dont want the opp in my half so i give everything this will never happen. So hard tackling is a must with fullpitch.
    I found it very dangerous to play mixed passing with whole pitch. The chance for counteratacks for your opp is higher than with short passing. With short pass they stay near together not like mixed all over the field. So i would ever play short pass with full pitch.
    At normal there is no need for offside trap. Only with attacking mode.

Hugo this is only my opinion. I hope this helps.
    fc tiki taka

Level 13/Season 13

League : 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

Cl : 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12

Cup : 4, 9, 10, 11, 12

Treble : 9, 10, 12

My Team:

Apprentice
    ...also,
    try to apply what said by Ricardo in order of thinking that formation 1 is a kind of Attacking one, formations 2 and 4 can be slightly Offensive/Defensive, formation 3 is defensive (because of DML/R + 3 DC's).
    You used same orders for all, but they're little different.
    Arrows are depending on teams you'll front and i suggest to not exceed in use, it take lot of stamina and especially in second half of time can give you loss of possession.
    ...and this is an opinion of mine!
    Last edited by Bubba; 07-10-2014 at 04:51 PM.

Dreamer
    I'd suggest trying out a 4-3-2-1 with Attacking, Mixed, Own Half, Normal, Mixed, Zonal, Off, Off.

I've seen the 4-3-2-1 beat every formation except the 4-4D-2 (DMC,ML-MR,AMC).
    Last edited by Cody Allan Taylor; 07-11-2014 at 12:20 AM. Reason: Revert. I'm tired. -.-
    Manager of Foresters FC and Guide FC. Both teams on server '161'.

Wondering if I took the time to type out that fancy formation? Nah, check out my python script!

Thank you all guys!! I will try your advices and then i tell you something! I will play today at 10 pm for the 16/cup.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo82 View Post
    At first sight i see a few things that i would change for sure.
    My english is not the best. But i give it a try.
    Whole pitch i would ever play with hard tackling. I dont want the opp in my half so i give everything this will never happen. So hard tackling is a must with fullpitch.
    I found it very dangerous to play mixed passing with whole pitch. The chance for counteratacks for your opp is higher than with short passing. With short pass they stay near together not like mixed all over the field. So i would ever play short pass with full pitch.
    At normal there is no need for offside trap. Only with attacking mode.

Hugo this is only my opinion. I hope this helps.

Thank you for your opinion, your english its just fine!!!!

Other thing, in your opinion, of this 4 tacticts, whic is the most complete and equilibrated?

Ty

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast