Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: I'can't explain this

Rookie
    4-1-2-1-2 ND mentality normal, from the middle,press own half,normal tacklin,mixed passes,counter attack yes.....i have try everything on this system, attack mentality, the others same but not counter attack!!!,normal,middle,own half,normal tacklin,short passes,counter attack yes.I have many off troll results,11 seasons i was 1st or 2nd in my league(1 time 3rd).the counter formations not work for me anymore and my best player is 4-star player looool......when used the second players of my team it was much better but again troll!!!Philip Willis i had play without arrows on my wings but nothing......if i have red arrow on my amc he is tragic (4 or 5 took).The problem is when the language changes(half greek-half english) with strange commentaries my team was very different with poor performance

Quote Originally Posted by Alexzz11 View Post
    your orders?

I used two tactics, 4-4-2 normal and 3N-2W-2N-1-2....

4-4-2 i used only red arrows on the MR and on the left MC. I play defensive, mixed, own, normal, mixed, counter attack on.

On the second one i use red arrow on the DMR and DML and on the AMC. Defensive, trough middle(that you can change to adapt to the opponents tactic, but i think its better not to change, i always did better results when i was playing through middle), own, normal, mixed and counter on also. I love this second tactic, but you have to have good wings.

For me it results on the last season... For example, the 4-4-2 this season its to forget, i cant win a match with that... So this is really weird sometimes... Try it on friendly matches against teams of your level... dont try it with low levels, like that you dont see what the needs of your team.

Rookie
    yesterday played with one guy who plays the same system 3 seasons now.i got the same tacktics in all games and won easy all of the times.....yesterday i lost 1-0 looooool

Quote Originally Posted by achilleas75 View Post
    yesterday played with one guy who plays the same system 3 seasons now.i got the same tacktics in all games and won easy all of the times.....yesterday i lost 1-0 looooool

Exactly... sometimes its not logical... Its kind like football :P Even when you think that its won, you lose! :P Just pick one tactic, make some friendlies to see how its the best way to play, then you adapt your orders for each oponent... and you have to have luck also... Im on a 2 in a row lost games for the league, the two on the last five minutes... one of them i was winnig just at 79 minutes and then i lose... I have some friends that have really low team comparing to mine, and they're champions last season... in the same lvl that I... And they are the type of player that never never change its tactics, no matter if they lose or win.

Rookie
    The game is stupid without logic....bored this game....only troll results...I will give up

Quote Originally Posted by achilleas75 View Post
    The game is stupid without logic....bored this game....only troll results...I will give up
    kthnxbye
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

Rookie
    I think found the reason and thanks all of you.the problem of my team was the uniformity because I have much of new players.I played much of friendlies and my team playing much better now.The second is the counter formation not work anymore.the third is when I playing attack,middle/flanks,whole pitch pressing, easy tackling,short passes,no counter attack,yes offside trap they played very well.The system works very well with dl,dc,Dr and dmc(blue arrow) without any arrows

I had the same problems with u.. 6 league games all straight lose.. Fed up.. Any solutions? Obviously, I'm having quite numbers of new players.. The team would b affected just because of tis?

Rookie
    if you have a lot of new players in your team you must to play a lot of friendlies.In friendlies you will see what is the best system and formations for your team because they can't play any system so good.My best player Beltran(dc/dr) rated 4 or 5 when i used dr(red arrow)
    or dc with another dc (no arrow),i used alone dc with blue arrow and rated 8 or 9 and scored many goals.My system who my team playing very well is this dl dc dr

dmc dmc
    ml mc mr

st st
    blue arrows on my centre dc (7 stars),dmc (5 stars),st(6 stars) and red arrows dmc (six stars),ml(5 stars),mr (5 stars),st(7 stars)
    my formation is normal ,from the flanks,own half pressing,easy tacklin,short passes,zone, no counter attack,yes offside trap

Rookie
    3w-2-3w-2

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast