Thread: How to Counter a 4-3N-1-2 with higher star rating???

Rookie

How to Counter a 4-3N-1-2 with higher star rating???

I am playing a 4-3N-1-2 with a much higher star rating. I would very much like to beat him, but it looks tough! Last time, I played my regular 4-5-1V as suggested by the counter formation table in this category, but I got killed 0-4! Now I am trying the other formation that is suggested, the 4-3N-2(AML-AMR)-1 and will see how that fares.

The only question I have, is how to place the arrows and what other tactics to use? Currently, I always play Attacking, Mixed, Whole, Hard, Mixed Zonal, with Counter, no Offsides.

Any suggestions?

Dreamer
    I play 4-3N-1-2 with my Guide FC team. The only loss I have that was unexpected was against 4-4D-2:
    DL--DC-----DC---DR
    -------DMC--------
    ML--------------MR
    -------AMC--------
    ----ST-----ST-----

Turn off counter. Your DMC won't like it.
    Manager of Foresters FC and Guide FC. Both teams on server '161'.

Wondering if I took the time to type out that fancy formation? Nah, check out my python script!

Rookie
    Thanks Cody. I will give that a try next time!

keep the DMC to mark his AMC, and depending on his orders if you use full pitch pressing you could get burned. Be careful when using it

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Rookie

Use 4-1-4-1. Normal mentality, own half pressing, attack the flanks, normal tackling (hard if you don't have that much yellow cards), zonal marking. I would usually use short passing when playing against a DMC but in your case use mixed passing. Counter on, no offside. Red arrow on ML/R and DL/R, if you lose possession remove red arrow on DL/R.

Good luck bro