Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: How to beat Maple Leaf

Miss posting in the FORM/TACT mucho!

I play Maple leaf as a counter to 4-3N-2(AMR/L)-1, but I am always experimenting with the orders, does anyone experienced in maple leaf have any tips on how to play? Defensively, offensively and in general?

Thanks in Advance....

Wish I can participate more, but the OMA league and the Umbrella Revolution in Hong Kong is taking up all my time.. Miss the Form/Tact thread MUCHO!

How to beat Maple Leaf-20141119_170209%5B1%5D.jpg

P.S. Be like water my friend, be like water! Always changing, never static!
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Quote Originally Posted by Philip L. Willis View Post
    I play Maple leaf as a counter to 4-3N-2(AMR/L)-1, but I am always experimenting with the orders, does anyone experienced in maple leaf have any tips on how to play? Defensively, offensively and in general?

Thanks in Advance....

Wish I can participate more, but the OMA league and the Umbrella Revolution in Hong Kong is taking up all my time.. Miss the Form/Tact thread MUCHO!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20141119_170209[1].jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	88.1 KB 
ID:	33138

P.S. Be like water my friend, be like water! Always changing, never static!
    My take - been using Maple Leaf for three seasons now as my main and only formation.

It depends on the players at your disposal (how good or how bad they are) and opponent level. With the maple leaf, if one of your player does not perform, then the formation will crumble. You need two good DMCs to make it work. With two good DMCs you can go on the offense. Else, Normal is the way to go.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12