Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Why is this Illegal Formation?

Today I've tested the formation with an AMC and 2 ST instead of 3 ST and this formation is working without Possession-Lost. I don't like it but at least I will win the league and hopefully the champions league as well. Nordeus could at least say something in advance or doesn't allow us to create those formations. But no, they let us run in a loss of our games und destroying good statistics. Thank you Nordeus!

Quote Originally Posted by bubba View Post
    ...hope these advices don't reach the ears of my opponents...
    lol!!!
    Bubba likes this.

I've been using this 4-3W-3 with my third team for like 3 seasons, and it was a very good formation, so few days ago, I bought ML and MR to my first team to use it, and now they do something like that??

I just lost the Champions League Semi Final at home due to this 4-3w-3 20% bullcrap...
    Nordeus had better get this fixed, thanks to them, I lost the League and champion's league..

Why is this Illegal Formation?-fakinboolshet.jpg
    Last edited by Jaz Mani; 09-17-2014 at 10:13 PM.

I don't think they will change that because 43w3 recently became illegal. If it's mistake, they should make 43w3 legal asap.

[QUOTE=Jaz Mani;286035]I just lost the Champions League Semi Final at home due to this 4-3w-3 20% bullcrap...
    Nordeus had better get this fixed, thanks to them, I lost the League and champion's league..

I had luck that it just happened on an not important league game and didn't lost it. Just 0:0 and because I've seen the game I could react very quickly and solve the problem. But it is very awful from Nordeus doing this at the end of a season.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12