Like Tree8Likes

Thread: 3n-3w-3w-1

3n-3w-3w-1

I would like to try unusual 361 formation:
    -------ST------
    -AML--AMC--AMR
    -DML--DMC--DMR
    ---DC--DC--DC
    What do you think about it? What are advantages and disadvantages of this formation? Why yes, why no?

Of course, my decision depends on next season's transfer activities. I now have enough 2 position players and I need new fresh strenght in team

Sounds good

VIP
    Trident formation huh?

I think its good because I can't come up with a counter off the top of my head. It is an unusual formation that I think if used properly can do some damage

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I 'm not exp. but in my games I had the sense that "original" possession of the match were coming from the quality of the middlefields. So I 'm thinking that if in this formation AM and DM doesn't count as real M, there will be a permanent problem in possession.
    Also I'm not sure if it counts as illegal and what possession it 'll give because things are little messy lately.

Also these positions (DML-R and AML-R) are dif. to find many good players and reserves.

The good thing is that your opponents will not (because they will not find) set any counter formation so you 'll be sure that they 'll just play with their favourit formation.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 10-18-2014 at 05:43 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Maybe 5-1-2-2 is a good counter?

4-1-3n-2 is about the best i can think of to possibly counter that, but even then, its hard to predict what orders you will use

RETIRED

@nikolgiorgos 6 mildfielders shouldn't have problems with possession. Why then 442WD doesn't have problems with BP? That formation has AMC and DMC in the middle too...

Btw. Thanks to everyone for opinions

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    @nikolgiorgos 6 mildfielders shouldn't have problems with possession. Why then 442WD doesn't have problems with BP? That formation has AMC and DMC in the middle too...

Btw. Thanks to everyone for opinions
    4-4D-2 has ML/MR that count as midfield. I know that's weird, but according to this game, that's 4 midfielders. You have 2 midfield and 4 wingers.

Another major downfall is you'll need to watch every match due to having only 4 players on the opponent's half. If any one of those 4 take a red card you will have an illegal formation.

Edit: That said, counter would be 3N-4-1-2.
    Last edited by Cody Allan Taylor; 10-18-2014 at 11:12 PM.
    Manager of Foresters FC and Guide FC. Both teams on server '161'.

Wondering if I took the time to type out that fancy formation? Nah, check out my python script!

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Allan Taylor View Post
    Another major downfall is you'll need to watch every match due to having only 4 players on the opponent's half. If any one of those 4 take a red card you will have an illegal formation.
    Its the same with people having only 1 player on each flank. Also the way illegal formations have been changed recently who knows what will happen. I dont know if they are changing the rules or they just have a bug in their system, but its getting ridiculous

RETIRED

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast