Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By khris

Thread: WTF am i doing wrong?!

WTF am i doing wrong?!

WTF am i doing wrong?!-lmao.jpg

ok guys i got a few questions because i have the feeling i am doing sth wrong (how you maybe can see in the picture).
    1) are the statistics trustworthy? or are they just like randomly generated?
    2) are the commentary trustworthy (normally they shoukld because if the reporter says goal there actually a goal has been scored)
    3) how can u not score at least 1 of 9 shots on the target.
    4) do my players use their chances to score better if i change the formation (because normally if you have the same stats as the opponent and lose 0:4 in real soccer actually the formation isnt the fault)
    5) do players need good and balanced stats in all categories to play good (my goalie and dc for example have only 3 stars but have excellent goalie/defending skills) so do i also have to train them in attacking?

Rookie
    Which formations?

Quote Originally Posted by Enrico Habiger View Post
    Which formations?
    4-1-1-3-1 and my opponent had 4-1(DMC)-3(M*)-3but it couldnt have been so wrong due to statistics and commentary... i was like 3 time in a 1on1 against the goalie lmao

probably you have 2 or 3 aerial failers LOL

ohh my god... for these moments I have to recover my pic of the new Special Abilities... LOL

WTF am i doing wrong?!-29b0u8h.jpg
    Last edited by khris; 11-23-2014 at 09:42 PM.
    fugazi and Cat Harrison like this.

Nope. They tell you something but nothing.
    2) are the commentary trustworthy (normally they shoukld because if the reporter says goal there actually a goal has been scored)
    A goal is only a goal when it flashes. There is a new commentary where it says Goal but it is not a goal because it just whizzed past the post. It happens so fast you may miss it.
    Yes you can not score from 9 on target.
    4) do my players use their chances to score better if i change the formation (because normally if you have the same stats as the opponent and lose 0:4 in real soccer actually the formation isnt the fault)
    That is your striker's problem or the defender is jst better at throwing their bodies in front of your shots. Conclusion, get a better keeper and striker (one that would be in the top 5 of the goalscoring charts)
    5) do players need good and balanced stats in all categories to play good (my goalie and dc for example have only 3 stars but have excellent goalie/defending skills) so do i also have to train them in attacking?
    Some 3 star players are good to play with but some are horrible and needs to be replaced. These are 3 star players who perform excellent against OOP teams and seriously weak teams but will not perform against teams that are of similar quality.
    I use this as guide, X being the main attribute - X, X-2, X-6 (For GK & ST it is X, X-2, X-15)
    Last edited by Qambu Yaasi; 11-24-2014 at 01:10 AM.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    Nope. They tell you something but nothing.
    A goal is only a goal when it flashes. There is a new commentary where it says Goal but it is not a goal because it just whizzed past the post. It happens so fast you may miss it.
    Yes you can not score from 9 on target.
    That is your striker's problem or the defender is jst better at throwing their bodies in front of your shots. Conclusion, get a better keeper and striker (one that would be in the top 5 of the goalscoring charts)
    Some 3 star players are good to play with but some are horrible and needs to be replaced. These are 3 star players who perform excellent against OOP teams and seriously weak teams but will not perform against teams that are of similar quality.
    I use this as guide, X being the main attribute - X, X-2, X-6 (For GK & ST it is X, X-2, X-15)
    1)
    2) yes i know that commentary but i mean if the commentary tells me that my player is in a 1on1 atm is he really in a 1on1 atm or does it also lie?
    3) yes i actually realized that this is possible in top 11. in real soccer this happens all 5 years (for a team wich counts to the good teams in the league)
    4) my striker is actually 2nd of the striker list. my other striker scores often in cl and cup. but both were injured so i had to use my fking 3rd striker who actually wasnt much worse than their defense (like 2 points or sth). my aml/r are like 2/6 stars above his defense. also my defense is way better than his strikers (like 2 stars). my opponent uses exactly the same team as he used last season and i used the same formation and the same tactics and also a bad striker but actually won 4:1. well i just think my team had a bad day because today they won 3:2 against a better team wich also was followed by his manager while i had been in school.
    5) well my defenders for example (i am in league 2 so dont wonder about the ****ty attributes) 30-15-17 (-> 4 stars) and 24-14-15 (-> 3 Stars) and the 3 star player performs very well against stronger teams like you said but on the same level he often sucks so i use my dmc/dc on this now. my goalie has like 26-13-15. my strikers are very nice they were just injured

2) yes i know that commentary but i mean if the commentary tells me that my player is in a 1on1 atm is he really in a 1on1 atm or does it also lie? If it lies than that is sick!
    3) yes i actually realized that this is possible in top 11. in real soccer this happens all 5 years (for a team wich counts to the good teams in the league) It just happened to Arsenal last weekend. Tons of shots on target, 1 goal scored.
    4) my striker is actually 2nd of the striker list. my other striker scores often in cl and cup. but both were injured so i had to use my fking 3rd striker who actually wasnt much worse than their defense (like 2 points or sth). my aml/r are like 2/6 stars above his defense. also my defense is way better than his strikers (like 2 stars). my opponent uses exactly the same team as he used last season and i used the same formation and the same tactics and also a bad striker but actually won 4:1. well i just think my team had a bad day because today they won 3:2 against a better team wich also was followed by his manager while i had been in school. I didn't mention that they had better quality defenders, just defenders who keep getting in the way of your shots (we can call it they had their day, but to Nordeous it is just random programming and random good form for the opponent)
    5) well my defenders for example (i am in league 2 so dont wonder about the ****ty attributes) 30-15-17 (-> 4 stars) and 24-14-15 (-> 3 Stars) and the 3 star player performs very well against stronger teams like you said but on the same level he often sucks so i use my dmc/dc on this now. my goalie has like 26-13-15. my strikers are very nice they were just injured So, you have it sorted then. Once your strikers come back it'll be OK. Anyway it is normal to struggle against lower teams but usually (bar a troll), you get a 1 or 2 goal win. As long as you can overcome the stronger ones, there's nothing much to get worried abt.

Cheers
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T