Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sebastián Caminos

Thread: is there possibility...

is there possibility...

... that great 2. level manager like me with a team whos average is 22,6 (11 best players) could win against 4. level lad, whos team average is 39,7 (15 best players).
    there is possibility that I meet him in CUP finals at end of this season. of course I attend to gain some more points before that but right now he is to big mouthful for me.

all help is welcomed

Hi, welcome on forum.
    I won't say there is no possibility, but chances are tiny.
    Check out your opponent's archievements; if he has a lot of them (important are mogul, 24/7, maybe even fan) then he is active and your chances are almost 0. However, if he is inactive, his player is on wrong positions, you could have slight chances with good counter formation and tactics.
    Post screenshots, we could maybe help you, but you can never know for results, you have nothing to lose, you're underdog

is there possibility...-ankara3.jpg

His offence in best defence. Surley he is massive token buyer
    It will going to be intresting... as I said, I have half of season to prepair and haven´t gave up yet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails is there possibility...-ankara1.jpg  
    Last edited by Kristjan-Tõnu Kahl; 11-28-2014 at 03:48 PM.

Rookie
    you're opponent is the mayweather of football..he is afraid to lose..

I have yo say your chance is too little against him
    he don't want to lose too So, try your best
    see his team plan and work to do strong plan against him

Quote Originally Posted by Kristjan-Tõnu Kahl View Post
    ... that great 2. level manager like me with a team whos average is 22,6 (11 best players) could win against 4. level lad, whos team average is 39,7 (15 best players).
    there is possibility that I meet him in CUP finals at end of this season. of course I attend to gain some more points before that but right now he is to big mouthful for me.

all help is welcomed
    Bad cup conceded...

The beat down is coming...today 21.23 gmt +2... Is it good idea to go full attack against him since it doesnt matter to much beacurse I´m allready winnig my league with 7 points?

Use your best, and pray. I mean, you already won your league... Most probably you'll end losing 6-0 or something like that, but you never know :P.

i.e. a friend of mine is lv 13, played a friendly against me (I'm lvl 2) and barely won 1-0 ET (90' ended 0-0). I wasn't even watching, and was my B team lol.

Maybe you have 1% chance, but who cares :P. Maybe is just you lucky day xD

when I had to play against better Q. teams usually a defensive strategy worked for me... and more if I have a defense of confidance... thats something usual in my team...

lol...I loged in 2 min after game ended. I lost 2:1 he made his last goal on `90, but I dominated game... there is allways next time.

is there possibility...-skoor.jpg
    Last edited by Kristjan-Tõnu Kahl; 12-11-2014 at 07:20 PM.