Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Brian Dang
  • 1 Post By samupro97

Thread: Help against a better team in CL (4-3W-1-2)

Help against a better team in CL (4-3W-1-2)

I have to face a better team in cl... I don't know if I'll be able to beat it. They usually play 4-3W-1-2. I'll need a bit of luck and a good strategy to have a chance.

This is my rival:

Help against a better team in CL (4-3W-1-2)-sin-t%C3%ADtulo.jpg

I was thinking about using 4-5-1 V... but I never played that way... I don't know about which orders to use (CA, passing, etc). ANy help will be appreciated.

This is my squad (ignore red cards/injuries):

Help against a better team in CL (4-3W-1-2)-sin-t%C3%ADtulo.2jpg.jpg

Famous
    For safety reason, U can play 4-1-3W-1-1 ...normal/down both flanks/short pass/hard tackle/whole pitch/red arrow on AMC/no offside/no counter
    Sebastián Caminos likes this.

I can try... but I have only a MR and is quite bad. 2 of the best players are MCs, I don't know if dropping one (29Q) ir orden to put a MR with 14Q is a good idea.

i use to defeat formations like this with a 4-1DMC-1MC-2AM*-2 in this case i would use normal/mixed/own half/hard/mixed or long/zonal
    Sebastián Caminos likes this.

I lost 1-0 (playing away). Next time I'll try to play with 2 ST =P.
    Still, is hard to drop a MC, like a I said both of them are the best players of the team. I was thinking about removing the DMC, he always have bad ratings lol (5 every game)

I would play narrow diamond defensively - that way you keep you MC's and add a ST - defensive whole pitch long balls no offside and no counter