Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Zigrun

Thread: 4-3-3 how to play?

4-3-3 how to play?

Hi!
    Please help with 4-3-3 (DL-DC-DC-DR 3MC and 3 ST) How should I play it, what orders and arrows?
    I tried to play it and I can't win

Apprentice
    4-1-4-1

Quote Originally Posted by besssss View Post
    4-1-4-1

I mean how to play 4-3-3 correct

Some would say play defensive 4-3-3, but I'd go for attacking 4-3-3, thru the middle, mixed passing, offside on, zonal, no arrows required.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    Some would say play defensive 4-3-3, but I'd go for attacking 4-3-3, thru the middle, mixed passing, offside on, zonal, no arrows required.
    Thanks, just wanted to know how someone plays it. I'll try defensive and attacking, I wasn't sure about passes and arrows
    Qambu Yaasi likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    I've tried attacking and defensive against different formations but it doesn't work good. What am I doing wrong? I'd played against 4-3-3 several times, I was stronger than my opponents and I couldn't win what's the secret?

The secret don't exist, theres no secret. To be successful is a mixed of: Successful= (formation+orders+decisions by default=(correct man in corners and fouls) )x(nÂș of key players) / (appropiate decisions during the match(=good substitutions basically) then thats = success.

Now the question is:

have you played friendlies to see the man that have to shoot the fouls and one for the corners? (one per everything is enough)
    Have you a min. of 1 key player as a ST or MC that can do the 1/2 of the work that you need to win a league?
    Have you seen what contribution do your players iduring the matches without take in account the raings?

now sure that by my side can give you a better opinion if you put a pic of the team, the section of goals scored by all players + matches played + raings.... try to upload this page and sure all will be more clear. Because what you need is a key player probably...

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrun View Post
    I've tried attacking and defensive against different formations but it doesn't work good. What am I doing wrong? I'd played against 4-3-3 several times, I was stronger than my opponents and I couldn't win what's the secret?
    Wht Khris says is correct.

Sometimes the wins are decided on the slightest margins i.e. on the corner kick taker or a freekick taker. How many times have you lost the match because the opponents scores from corners and not open play? How many times have you conceded goals due to freekicks scored? I used to kill off opponents because my corner taker was also a wicked freekick taker.

To make a formation work you need players that can fit in that formation. And you need a match winner. Good if its a striker but for majority of teams an MC or winger would make a very good match winner, altho winger does not apply to 4-3-3.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T