Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Up against 4-3-3 with a DR and 3 DCs

4-2-2-2 Hexagon, Normal, down both flanks, no offside, no counter, hard tackling, red arrow on AML/AMR & best striker.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

giup do minh voi; lam the nao de khac che doi hinh 3w-1-3w-2-1 nay

2 dmcs, 2 dml/r?
    2n mc
    2 amcs, 2aml/r?

Famous
    4-3w-3. Attacking/down both flanks/whole pitch/hard/short/zonal - no counter.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 02-26-2015 at 04:02 AM.

Ah i lost 0-4. But thanks anyway.

But here's who i am up against and it is a slightly better team than me. Help out for this one too!

Up against 4-3-3 with a DR and 3 DCs-untitled.jpg

Famous
    Haven't personally faced that formation. I have faced the 4-2n-1-3 several times, which I've had success against with the 4-5-1 v-style, so i'd just use that here as well.

Defensive/down the flanks/own half/hard/mixed/zonal, force counterattacks. Red arrows on DL/DR, AML/AMR, DMC (optional). Blue arrows on both MC's.

Your opponent is almost assured to be using an attacking/hard attacking mentality, either going through the middle or with a mixed passing approach, so the idea tie-up his MC's and AMC then force counterattacks down the unguarded flanks.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 02-26-2015 at 04:23 AM.

I have a feeling he is bluffing with his formation because it feels too convenient to leave his flanks so open and one of his scout players on the bench. Unless there's an injury or something. So I'll follow your suggestion and line myself up. But i shall keep checking for a feint. Thanks for the help!

Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    Haven't personally faced that formation. I have faced the 4-2n-1-3 several times, which I've had success against with the 4-5-1 v-style, so i'd just use that here as well.

Defensive/down the flanks/own half/hard/mixed/zonal, force counterattacks. Red arrows on DL/DR, AML/AMR, DMC (optional). Blue arrows on both MC's.

Your opponent is almost assured to be using an attacking/hard attacking mentality, either going through the middle or with a mixed passing approach, so the idea tie-up his MC's and AMC then force counterattacks down the unguarded flanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12